***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Key plays... JJ finally jumping to get a block on Phees fadeaway. Sab driving and dumping it to JJ for a layup.... JJ hitting that 3. Sab then hitting a 3 right after. All that before the shot of the effin game!

Shout outs to Stewie for being the offensive aggressive one and getting us through the game. I'm more happy about her blocks( need to make up for all these times she letting Phee force a jump ball)

Right on time for her.
1729128417992.gif

This aged like milk.

That Alanna smith injury is big. Especially since she hurt herself flopping.
I even said to myself..... why is coach Reaves putting her back in the game. Those few possessions didn't work in their favor. Stewie blocked her 3pt attempt, she missed a short range and obviously she couldn't move on the defensive end. Stewie getting the iso on her at the top.. blowing past her and catch th3 And1 on the elbow pull up

This aged even worse :lol:
I missed this one lol. It's funny cuz on that play where Stewie drove to the lane then passed it to Sab where she then missed as it went in and out.... she could've taken to the basket and force Allen to step up to either score get a foul or drop it to JJ under the basket

But that in and out 3 by Sab prob made her feel good and confident cuz it was def in the basket and would've sealed the game

Back
Top Bottom