***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I agree. The Buffs are tough but their offense is streaky. UCLA has the size and physicality to give LSU problems and they are really deep.

Very proud of Kenny Brooks for taking the Kentucky job. With his proven track record to build programs this is a great move.

I think the mainstream media is really underestimating the sheer talent that’s in the W. With the limited number of teams, roster spots and the tryouts you can say that the talent in the W is extremely high. Clark is going into a good situation with Boston already there and I’m looking forward to see the opportunities both players unlock for each other on the court but it will take time for her to adjust.

They’re definitely not going to like her until she proves herself

Can't blame them.

The media and the W itself goes absolutely crazy when there is a GOODT! to great white player coming to the league.

They've been doing IT for a couple of years now with Sabrina and did IT to a lesser extent with Kelsey bae when she first started.

Meanwhile A'ja bae the best player in the world, byke to byke champion and she's never got this type of recognition even though she's proven that she's one of THEM.

Rooting for Caitlin. Hope she does well in the W but how about we let her play her first professional game before we anoint her as the second coming.

In this instance however the proof is in the ratings. Surely timing is playing a role in this as well. But this generation led by the Princes of Genovia is bringing in ratings.

ESPN finally invested in putting the games on TV in a way it didn’t pre-COVID. Last year was the first year that they gave the final a prime time viewing spot. Sunday afternoon instead of a random Tuesday night. Cash flow is right that timing is playing a big role here.

ESPN should be ashamed of itself for the poor video and audio quality in the ND/OSU game. They did the same thing with the LSU/SC SEC championship game.

Last edited:
Honestly the story is milder than I thought it be. :lol:

But reading her life story explains why she was so defiant and fiery at the presser the other week.

Back
Top Bottom