***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I only see one color

Either Caitlin wins or Hailey wins

d0b808a9-eab6-4c45-8939-4d328d77eecd_thumb.jpg

I can't lose 👸🏼👸🏻

The aepps20 aepps20 Bowl™

Yeah that whole aftermath was nastee.

And First Lady Biden trying to get her participation trophy on with Iowa didn't help matters either.

Hopefully it's just a GOODT! game with no or minimal shenanigans.

Some people are going to take IT there no matter the outcome so just leave them be in their own stupidity and ignorance.

Since the game last year, i’ve seen some of the most ridiculous comments online. Funny cuz it doesn’t even seem like those people watch basketball but wanna comment how they hate black or white people.

Is this year’s iowa team better or worse than last year?

Since the game last year, i’ve seen some of the most ridiculous comments online. Funny cuz it doesn’t even seem like those people watch basketball but wanna comment how they hate black or white people.

Worse, but somehow with a better record

Much worse than last year but so is LSU. Clark's teammates are not nearly as good as last year and if you limit her to a low shooting percentage you win. Iowa's bigs were impact bigs last year word to Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 but aren't this year. Stuelke runs the floor well but she isn't an impact big and Angel will bully her. Iowa had Czinano (an impact and skilled big) that was causing LSU tons of problems last year before getting into foul trouble. Gabbie Marshall isn't the defender she was last year but Kate Martin can hit shots and get rebounds but she was better last year.

LSU's team looks better on paper than last year but they run 5 players with limited bench involvement. They are missing Jasmine Carson (her 3s ended the game in the first half) and Alexis Morris. With that said, Aneesah Morrow will be the key for LSU because I don't see anyone on Iowa stopping her.

Everyone had a problem with what Angel did to Caitlin......except Caitlin. :lol: :smh:
I hate john chena so I don’t wanna see the you can’t see me from anyone. If they say it’s the og tony yayo version then it’s aight.

What a dumb foul at the end there from the Lady Bears sending Juju to the line with 2 seconds left on the shot clock

Back
Top Bottom