***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

This South Carolina team is scary. All this without Cardoso. Paopao is probably the best transfer pickup in the off-season.

This South Carolina team is scary. All this without Cardoso. Paopao is probably the best transfer pickup in the off-season.

I just don't think UConn is that good with all the injuries . South Carolina is the best team , but almost got beat by UNC and could lose a couple in the SEC

Well worth knowing:
Screenshot_20240215_201219_Facebook.jpg

It’s sad that people refuse to enjoy the ride
Inviting people previously uncounted and unacknowledged to a table that they weren't previously invited to despite being well deserving, that's not exactly a case of refusing to enjoy the ride.

There's room in this conversation for more than just CC. Let everybody deserving have a bite. 🔥
From my perspective, "This conversation needs to center around Caitlyn only!" is an example of not enjoying the ride. 👀

Inviting people previously discounted and unacknowledged to a table that they weren't previously invited to despite being well deserving, that's not exactly a case of refusing to enjoy the ride.

There's room in this conversation for more than just CC. Let everybody deserving have a bite. 🔥
From my perspective, "This conversation needs to center around Caitlyn only!" is an example of not enjoying the ride. 👀
I should have put more space between those two statements. I’m all about celebrating the un/underacknowledged athletes, particularly women athletes that paved the way. I will happily sprout off about people we should know all day.

With that being said, it is notable that a lot of times, those people are only acknowledged as an, when someone else is doing something. Not sure why the post had to say that CC’s record would have an asterisk, instead of just telling us about Lynette Woodard.

Not sure why the post had to say that CC’s record would have an asterisk, instead of just telling us about Lynette Woodard.
To that point I do not disagree.
"Good to see everyone talking about an amazing scorer! Speaking of amazing scorers, let me introduce you to one Lynette Woodard."

Man, people haaaate Ionescu.
I haven't been following super close but... why? She do something? 👀

The people who do hate her feel shes over marketed and was chosen for them.

Kind of how people use to feel about Roman Reigns.

Pretty stupid imo. Shes dope.

The people who do hate her feel shes over marketed and was chosen for them.

Kind of how people use to feel about Roman Reigns.

Pretty stupid imo. Shes dope.

She was promoted before she accomplished anything , in a league where all time greats aren't promoted well. You might have to go back to the 90's before that happened. At least Clark played in an NCAA finals and was on track for the scoring record .

Last edited:
Based on the hype machine she should be top 3 in the W. She disappeared when her team needed her most and had the nerve to stunt when her squad was behind in the finals inno small.part due to her poor play. She has the look where she is pushed and promoted over more deserving players.

She was promoted before she accomplished anything , in a league where all time greats aren't promoted well. You might have to go back to the 90's before that happened. At least Clark played in an NCAA finals and was on track for the scoring record .

I prefer Clarke anyways, better player.

Back
Top Bottom