***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

If “what she’s doing right now” means averaging 32 ppg, then sure I agree.

But when you look at the kinds of shots Caitlin takes, and then look at her shooting splits… I have no doubt she’s going to be a star from day one. She’s already getting hounded to 40+ feet, double teamed, etc. and yet is shooting 48/40/85. Her floor is Plum/Ionescu imo - bona fide all star.
Also going to depend how the coach looks at it. Management should let her cook but the wnba is still very much about bigs.
Rooting for her

Also going to depend how the coach looks at it. Management should let her cook but the wnba is still very much about bigs.
Rooting for her

I’m excited to see her with Aaliyah but you’re right. Coach gonna need to make sure Mitchell accepts the secondary guard role too.

I’m excited to see her with Aaliyah but you’re right. Coach gonna need to make sure Mitchell accepts the secondary guard role too.
Man, Kelsey will be perfectly fine. She’ll create for Caitlin and Caitlin will create for her. They are both the best guard that the other has played with. Kelsey was literally an all star last year. Literally one of the most underrated players in the league still, per her peers.

You can run Kelsey/Caitlin PnR, Kelsey/Caitlin and Aaliyah PNR with whoever between Kelsey/Caitlin isn’t in the PnR in another action off the ball. The issue is that I’m not sure how good this coach is.

1706962053059.png

MPJ talking nonsense about lowering the rims so he’d watch just after giving a testimony about getting through 3 back surgeries. Saying he’d average 25 on another team is laughable. The back surgeries robbed him of his fluidity of movement where he’s horrible at the rim and if his shot isn’t falling he is a net negative out there.

Dude has two sisters who played D1 basketball and he’s comparing them to ping pong players

That nonsense from MAGA Porter Jr. is crazy given his family background.

Meanwhile one of the greatest players ever celebrated and championed Women's hoop.

RIP Bean.

EYE am not that familiar with here game word to Shaq but is Juju projected to be the next one of THEM?

A la DT, Candace, Maya, A'ja etc

Nah, Juju is definitely the most pro ready. She’s like a perfect prospect. Hidalgo isn’t more pro ready than Caitlin either.

I know for the both of us. At this stage in her career she is asked to carry a bigger load than Diggins and Arike had to. She has stepped up to the challenge.
We’re still talking about a small guard in a league where Jordin Canada is the only guard her size starting. Shout out to what she’s doing in college but college isn’t the W.

Back
Top Bottom