***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Jewell better than plum and Jackie

Plum sure but Jackie is a baller.

I feel like Jackie is top 5 but when I see that list, idk who I would move her up and over.

I realize no rookie was named but espn definitely trolling for clicks by not including Caitlin. She’s ahead of Vandersloot at a very minimum. I expect her to jump past Sabrina in year one.

The list is trash in general. Jackie Young living off an old rep and I want to see Thomas bounces back from the last injury

Last edited:
Cameron Brink should replace Emma Frost as the White Queen in all of pop culture.

That title should belong to her.

Im so homored she's a Spark.

This the point I was trying tell people in the lia Thomas thread and some took it as some sort of defense of lia Thomas being allowed to participate

Born women were doing historic things at the very same championship lia thomas was in and not a single 1 of the “care about women” spoke of, let alone celebrated them

Kate Douglass won 7 championships and broke 6 records in that meet (they just missed the 7th on their relay, but it was already their record).. unprecedented things were happening if people took a couple seconds to look beyond the controversy (lia Thomas didn’t break any records and won a race)

Back
Top Bottom