***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

This is a great listen. I thought it was going to be just about her shoe but it's a good conversation and gives some great insight into A'ja's background and her thoughts on the game. I like her a lot.

I thought having C2 join the league would make it fun but I completely underestimated the takes we would be getting once she joined :lol:

Ohtani and Kawhi gonna have beef?

I thought having C2 join the league would make it fun but I completely underestimated the takes we would be getting once she joined :lol:

They’re turning her into Floyd Mayweather. People watching just for her downfall.

Reactions: HIM

I respect it. Lmao at bringing the beef to the W

This doesn’t have to be about Caitlin. She’s not the one responsible for the media coverage. She constantly talks about how great women’s basketball is and growing the game. I’m really going to need more of them to realize that this is the pivotal point and that they need to strap on and show out.

And hell, people have turned on Caitlin as well. Some of this reminds me of how the NBA treated (as I’ve read) Pistol Pete when he came in.

All I know is CC needs to keep playing subpar until past all her WNBA Rc cards drop so I can get them cheap.

Then in 2 years when shes good I can sell them all.

Just realized I'm gonna have to miss the end of the Indy/Celtics game cuz the sparks game starts at 7. >D

I never thought I would see the day that WNBA lesbian gossip would be a mainstream thing…. I don’t know how I feel about this.

Copper been lights out to start the season. She just having her way with the Aces. 👀👀

Sparks gotta close this out 😫😫

Back
Top Bottom