***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Old as dirt taurasi going to her 6th olympics. I know the olympics and olympic village must be fun AF.

Last edited:
Don't partake in the First Take tomfoolery but EYE was in the barbershop when this segment came on.

IT was obvious Screamin' A was in his feelings after Mister Meaner Mister Meaner 's girl went in on him last week.

The less he and Pat McAfee cover the W the better.

Sums up espn on the whole for me (outside of Dominique’s pod, Mina’s pod and nfl live crew)

The lack of journalist integrity is striking. ESPN is really missing **** Schaap and John Saunders (RIP for both). Clowns like SAS, Jim Rome and Skip created this environment

Sums up espn on the whole for me (outside of Dominique’s pod, Mina’s pod and nfl live crew)

Saw this segment in the barbershop too.

10+ minute discussion on this nonsense.

The lack of journalist integrity is striking. ESPN is really missing **** Schaap and John Saunders (RIP for both). Clowns like SAS, Jim Rome and Skip created this environment

Unfortunately the type of reporting they use to do doesn't get the views, clicks or engagement.

EYE miss OTL with Bob Ley, The Sports Reporters, hell even E60 has gone the way of the doo-doo bird.

But we do get cut-ins to Screamin' A arriving to the arena and McAfee calling CC a "white *****" on national TV.

Unfortunately the type of reporting they use to do doesn't get the views, clicks or engagement.

EYE miss OTL with Bob Ley, The Sports Reporters, hell even E60 has gone the way of the doo-doo bird.

But we do get cut-ins to Screamin' A arriving to the arena and McAfee calling CC a "white *****" on national TV.
It's really gross. I remember watching the Sports Reporters every Sunday before church as kid and wanting to be like them. Money over everything. I would take Quite Frankly SAS over this scumbag we have now that defended Jurrah Jones and his fight against integration

SmartSelect_20240610_173321_X.jpg

SmartSelect_20240610_173429_X.jpg

It's really gross. I remember watching the Sports Reporters every Sunday before church as kid and wanting to be like them. Money over everything. I would take Quite Frankly SAS over this scumbag we have now that defended Jurrah Jones and his fight against integration

Skip making a name in the 90s by insinuating Troy aikman was gay was the beginning of the end

And instead of learning from John Stewart roasting them dudes on Crossfire, they just decided everything had to be that

Gotta look at the people complaining

They always move onto to some new BS to act like the sky is falling

Still trying figure out how the NFL has record viewing when they supposedly quit of kaep

But I only think THEY pipe up if team USA doesn’t win.. just like with the women’s soccer team

wut?
wasn't candice parker was snubbed cuz she don't get along with Geno? :lol:

the idea that team USA has been some super strict meritocracy is absurd.

again if people don't care about growing women's basketball, and they'd rather focus on winning the gold medal by 40 instead of 37. just say that.

but this caping for meritocracy is silly. :lol:

People don't care about Women's Olympic basketball tho. And these snarky self-righteous tweets isn't going to change that fact. USA womens basketball royally effed up. CC is the golden goose and they'd rather cut off their nose to spite their face by not selecting her for the team.

Back
Top Bottom