***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Never been to a WNBA game but man living out here in LV I almost gotta see the Aces play. I didn’t realize how many #1 draft picks they have on the roster lol. It’s insane. Loaded

I went to the first WNBA All Star game at MSG (with my mom and brother). I don't remember a thing besides the atmosphere outside and the smell of 34th street.

Andrea Stinson and Aja Wilson are my favorite players to watch

My Top 10 WNBA players

1) Cooper
2) Taurasi
3) Candace Parker
4) Maya
5) Catchings
6) Stuie
7)Lesile
8) Bird
9) Laruen Jackson
10) Tie Tina Thompson & Yolanda Griffin

11) Ellena Delle Don
12) Tereas Weatherspoon
13) Swoops
14) Silva Flowes
15) Britney Griener

Aja Wilson will pass a lot of those names, but i had to give the OG's love for now

If we're talking about all time WNBA players and somebody don't mention Dawn Staley REAL quick, I'm'a FLIP.

If we're talking about all time WNBA players and somebody don't mention Dawn Staley REAL quick, I'm'a FLIP.

I saw her play in college, great player. Not a better WNBA career than anybody i listed. I would put Katie Smith and Tina Charles with her.

Last edited:
I have Dawn as the 3 rd best point behind Bird and Spoon.

Some other top 10 point guards : Lindsey Whallen , Cappie and Tichia Penicheiro

dacomeup dacomeup what’s going on out here. Allegations of nalyssa and Boston beef. Dijonai tweeting in defense of her ma’am. Boston got froze out a couple of nights ago. 4 people showing up at the welcome party

I saw that.

Was the young lady traded a favorite of Nalyssa? And the trade was done as a warning shot of sorts? That’s the rabbit hole I’m going down. Just trying to see how off base I am.
Zauhi B is a vet. Probably a family ma’am at this point. It probably has nothing to do with anything but the social media team filming a 4 woman welcome party is just funny and fuels whatever may be going on. They could have spliced some daps from other players.

Nalyssa is still there. People on twitter saying South Carolina fans are like k pop Stans and they are making this Nalyssa/Boston beef real.
That’s why I’m asking dacomeup dacomeup as he’s a part owner of the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom