***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

putting the ball in Erica wheelers hands down instead of Mitchell <<<<<<
Offense def looks disjointed. Smith taking a step from last year and Boston looks ready to play right now. Berger gave them some solid minutes too. Hopefully they lose more of these close games than they win :lol:

Aliyah Boston is going to be really good once she stops fouling so much. I slept. Harder to be with these big girls in the college game sometimes when they’re just so much better than most of their opponents

Damn Stewie byke in Seattle playing against the Storm already.

Wonder if she got an ovation?

Caught my second Aces game today. They didnt even look good, I couldnt believe they were down double digits to The Fever. Some real switch flipping went on.

Caught my second Aces game today. They didnt even look good, I couldnt believe they were down double digits to The Fever. Some real switch flipping went on.
Nah, and Candace Parker quietly has looked like she’s closed to being washed. But not shocked for them to be in coasting mode against a team they didn’t expect to put up a fight. Fever are getting a lot better though.

Aliyah Boston’s first 5 games: DeWanna Bonner 2X, Jonquel Jones, Cheyenne Parker and A’ja Wilson :lol:. 15 and 6. Rookie of the month.

Candace is definitely washed, another player who been looking like a shell of themselves is Jonquel Jones.
I know it’s early but Who ya got for for MVP so far? I got:

Satou
Alyssa Thomas
A’ja

Back
Top Bottom