***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I blame y’all for believing in mulkey when the queen was right there

1712019940181.jpeg

1712020015333.jpeg

Wouldn’t go this far, but she’s been food all night. And she has to figure out how to make the entry pass without being 2 feet away. The closer she is to Angel, the easier it is for CC to sag off and help.

Would think mulkey had a better perimeter defender.
She's been this bad all year. She's not a point guard and Mulkey tried to make her into one. She's been benched in big games for Last Tear Poa several times

She's been this bad all year. She's not a point guard and Mulkey tried to make her into one. She's been benched in big games for Last Tear Poa several times
Can’t defend her cause I haven’t seen much of her. I see the effort tonight, but she’s a kite dancing in a hurricane.

Mulkey finally put a better athlete on CC. Coaching ma practice.

Mulkey green like the riddler gonna be asking reporters aggressive questions and riddles postgame

Gotta give credit to these Hawkeyes man, they've been right there for every loose ball and making all the hustle plays tonight and just overall being on it defensively.

Caitlin was always gonna get hers offensively but her supporting cast showed up in a way they didn't in the title game last season. They've been making shots while making it tough for LSU at every turn on the other end.

Not to take away anything from her though, she's been legit phenomenal. Fem Steph forreal :sick:

For LSU, nobody can ever take away their ring and run last season.

Season on the line you cause at least give someone else a chance to try and guard Clark

Back
Top Bottom