***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Some of these hair extensions are getting crazy. I saw highlights of All American games this week. A girl going to South Carolina and a girl going to Southern Cal had hair going down too their knees

Interesting strategy by Geno putting someone who will press and challenge Caitlin on defense instead of putting a human turnstile on her like Mulkey did.

Interesting strategy by Geno putting someone who will press and challenge Caitlin on defense instead of putting a human turnstile on her like Mulkey did.
Man, I started considering if Mulkey wanted CC to ball out like that. 5 minutes after I started watching I figured she’d put someone else on her any minute now.

It took one game for my interest the women's tournament to disappear. This game is super a**.

Edwards has been terrible. If she would have a reasonable game the they would be up by a lot more. Her and Paige have been bad.

Wow, Uconn should be up by 20+, they did not capitalize, I expect Caitlin to heat up second half.

HVL needs to pull a KD and get a burner and send this mulkey

Bruh, Paige Beckers needs to sieze the moment like Em, cause Caitlin just twisted an ankle and thats bad news, cause great players like Caitlin become better when theyre in pain.

Back
Top Bottom