***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

I don't like their pregame show. Watched it last night and carolyn peck talks so condescendingly to the other analyst and the bald host just agreed with everything she said. Then the liberty won and made what peck said look stupid.

Can't even watch the game right now because I don't have espnu. espn3 has it but only in Spanish.

Time to turn into a Mystic’s fan. Let’s go ladies! That call that should have been called on Stewart kinda changed things down the stretch. It was 77-70 at that point.

The Aces and Sky played like the two title favorites yesterday.

Wings pushing the Sun's **** all the way in today.

Just saw the score :sick:

2021 draft class might be the worst ever

Dallas might be on to something if Satou stays healthy going forward

Andraya Carter
:nerd:

997FD280-3C0A-4AD0-928B-8F1B007D5EDC.jpeg

Storm v. Aces in the semifinals starting next Sunday.

Should be GOODT!

Hopefully I will be able to watch it.

Storm v. Aces in the semifinals starting next Sunday.

Should be GOODT!

Hopefully I will be able to watch it.

Getting yamby out of the way was a blessing. Gotta make grandma Sue work on defense. Thankfully it’s a best of 5 series

Getting yamby out of the way was a blessing. Gotta make grandma Sue work on defense. Thankfully it’s a best of 5 series
Felt like she was ballin early on in the season tho, idk what happened. They probably gonna throw Jewel on Plum and I doubt Sue keeping up with Grandma Gray or Young

Reigning champs Chicago lost the 1st game by 7, then proceeded to go on a 190-134 run over the next 2 games to end the series. 🤣🔥

-foe

Damn, looks like EYE missed a GOODT! game between the Storm and the Aces.

Back
Top Bottom