***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

She’s better than McBride. Can’t trust chennedy but even then they could play together. Sparks is an option.

McBride fits what the Lynx are doing better. Kelsey look like she wants the ball in her hand to run the offense.

Her & Carter play the same except Kelsey isn’t a headcase.

McBride fits what the Lynx are doing better. Kelsey look like she wants the ball in her hand to run the offense.

Her & Carter play the same except Kelsey isn’t a headcase.
That stuff Minnesota is running might be schemed out come playoff time.

Her and Carter don’t play alike. Really quite the opposite

Quick ball dominant guards with tunnel vision
Carter doesn’t shoot 3s, Mitchell takes 6 per game. She’s all down hill and that’s cool but Chicago needs shooting and their front court is pretty much set. Don’t need a past first PG when your bigs aren’t very skilled.

Carter doesn’t shoot 3s, Mitchell takes 6 per game. She’s all down hill and that’s cool but Chicago needs shooting and their front court is pretty much set. Don’t need a past first PG when your bigs aren’t very skilled.

Let me explain myself better. Now unless there are some behind the scenes thing that I’m unaware of, Kelsey leaving Indiana would be abouthaving the ball in her hand more.

You can see her frustration at times when she brings the ball up and CAIT immediately calls for the ball. So being paired up with Carter, she’d be worst off because Carter doesn’t facilitate.

Fever really figured it out on the offensive end man

Don't think theres a handful of teams that are better than them on that end right now.

Back
Top Bottom