***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

dwaynewade-smh.gif

Watched the game until I fell asleep in between the 3rd and 4th. Y'all dudes always talking about that #washed late night fade and I can't lie, it got me. :lol:

Did Candace really pull a Zeke and just walk off without congratulating the Sun? I love you Ace but you're better than that. :smh:

Kahleah is the type of player you hate the most on the other team to play against and can also be the player you hate the most on your own team to play with. :lol:

It's crazy bc Dijonai got scolded by her teammates for doing basically the same thing earlier in the playoffs: mouthing off while being up in a close game. Lesson of the day, don't give the other team ANYTHING to use as comeback motivation.

As far as Vegas - Connecticut goes, I'm a fan of players on both teams so I'm just hoping for a great Finals at this point.

Watched the game until I fell asleep in between the 3rd and 4th. Y'all dudes always talking about that #washed late night fade and I can't lie, it got me. :lol:

Did Candace really pull a Zeke and just walk off without congratulating the Sun? I love you Ace but you're better than that. :smh:

Kahleah is the type of player you hate the most on the other team to play against and can also be the player you hate the most on your own team to play with. :lol:

It's crazy bc Dijonai got scolded by her teammates for doing basically the same thing earlier in the playoffs: mouthing off while being up in a close game. Lesson of the day, don't give the other team ANYTHING to use as comeback motivation.

As far as Vegas - Connecticut goes, I'm a fan of players on both teams so I'm just hoping for a great Finals at this point.
Jackie Young did the same to DT last year and DT sent them packing. It happens all the time

Jackie Young did the same to DT last year and DT sent them packing. It happens all the time

I believe Sophie Cunningham was involved in a back and forth last year with Kahleah too if I'm not mistaken. :lol:

Then again, who is Sophie NOT in a back and forth with?? :lol:

Also, for some reason I thought toine toine was in the States repping the Bahamas. Didn't dawn on me that you're actually there. Nice.

(Not sure why I can't properly quote TOINE or put the username in all caps....nvm)

I believe Sophie Cunningham was involved in a back and forth last year with Kahleah too if I'm not mistaken. :lol:

Also, for some reason I thought toine toine was in the States repping the Bahamas. Didn't dawn on me that you're actually there. Nice.

(Not sure why I can't properly quote TOINE or put the username in all caps....nvm)
It’s with a 0 lol

T0INE T0INE

Outside of living in Atlanta for 3 years to go to school lived her all of my life

As for the name tried to change my sn to just TOINE but that was taken so went with the next option.

Back
Top Bottom