***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

So much parity in the women’s game right now. My sleeper team is Ohio State with Cotie McMahon. Love how Raven Johnson took the challenge and has really improved her offense from a year ago.

Hannah Hidalgo is special. She put on a show last nighT

She is the most pro ready of all the freshmen in college hoops. ND is the 4th best team in the strong ACC, that loss says more about Uconn right now. JuJu from Southern Cal will probably win the freshman of the year based on stats .

Dawn’s eye for talent is really amazing. For all the hype LSU got for getting Morrow and HVL in the transfer portal, Te-Hina Paopao is probably the best fit for her team out of that group and has really taken South Carolina to the next level (I thought they were going to significantly drop off after Boston left). Morrow has been amazing and has a better offensive skill set than Angel Reese, but HVL isn’t a true point guard and has struggled.

HVL and this LSU are not what they were billed to be preseason

This is HVL first year playing point guard . They also had an injury to a small forward that played heavy minutes early in the season , I think her name is Smith. The sophomore forward was averaging 11.7 points and 7.6 rebounds, while shooting a team-high 66 percent from the field in seven games. If they get a decent seed in the dance they can still make a run , with the way they rebound .

Back
Top Bottom