***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

Sylvia Fowles :nthat:

Chicago SKy could have really had something if they had kept Della Donne and Fowles.

Minny handling business against Washington. We gotta follow suit against the GOAT and the rest of the Mercury.

Candace Parker is doing it ALL. Her passing and her defense on Griner has been amazing.

Shout out to Alana Beard on the defensive award, she really toughened up a lot over the years

Last edited:
Sparks came out on fire. Executing flawlessly and defending, but foul trouble and cold shooting allowed the Lynx to get back in it. Was once down 28-2.

Candance w/ 4 fouls going into the 2nd half is worrisome.

Sparks have had the Lynx number this year and it looked like that at the start.

We're trying to GSW the hell out of these chicks! :lol: All of our rotations are ending behind the arc or deeep 2s.

Up 12 after Lynx cut it to 6, I'm good. :smokin

This game. :wow:

asjflsdlasklfsdlkalsdkflskdflaslldld

Better than any NBA playoff game last postseason.

Maya. :frown:

what a game. was watching it at the game. dudes got mad when i told the lady to put it on and switch from the det/atl football gm :lol:

antidope antidope , you goofed, my dude.

Last 7 seconds were something else, including a [near] buzzer-beater ( :02 left after the ball went through to put us up 1).

Same person who hit the go ahead for us... was the SAME PERSON who hit a 3 AT THE BUZZER of Game 1 last Finals: Chelsea Gray.

Last edited:
antidope antidope , you goofed, my dude.

Last 7 seconds were something else, including a [near] buzzer-beater :smile:02 left after the ball went through to put us up 1).

Same person who hit the go ahead for us... was the SAME PERSON who hit a 3 AT THE BUZZER of Game 1 last Finals: Chelsea Gray.

I don't need 4 more games of this. My heart is racing as if this was the clippers man

Homerism aside, though, it's insane that this was even a close game, and that we were down with under :10 to play.

You start a game 28-2, being down with under :10 should happen no not never. Foul trouble on Candace, sure. Let Maya get away with quite a bit and called some reeeeeallly questionable calls on her while letting CP3 get pushed all over, yeah. Still, though, up 28-2 to open the game, you're not supposed to be down towards the end of the game.

Homerism aside, though, it's insane that this was even a close game, and that we were down with under :10 to play.

You start a game 28-2, being down with under :10 should happen no not never. Foul trouble on Candace, sure. Let Maya get away with quite a bit and called some reeeeeallly questionable calls on her while letting CP3 get pushed all over, yeah. Still, though, up 28-2 to open the game, you're not supposed to be down towards the end of the game.

Bro not even 28-2, they were up 14 at the top of the 4th and up 11 with 5 minutes to go but that's been the biggest sparks problem the entire season. They can't play from ahead. Literally against the mercury in game 3 the same **** almost happened :lol: smh

But on a more macro level, the sparks have won 12 straight, and handled Minnesota this year and that was before this game when they should of blew them out on multiple occasions. They COULD very well sweep them because that game wasn't as close as the final score suggested and the sparks have been rolling

The last 45 seconds of that game for Maya Moore.

-Missed the go ahead layup
- Gets away with a foul on Candice Parker on the subsequent rebound
- The Sparks miss both FTs
- Moore redeems herself and get the seemingly game winning layup
- Gray comes back down and hits the actual game winner
- Baby girl ends up traveling on the Lynx final possession and doesn't even get off a last second shot

Back
Top Bottom