Wonderlic Test used by the NFL...Anybody ever take? I took it today and got....

Originally Posted by commodity05

but he made the pro-bowl, therefore he is a pro-bowl qb, but i do see the point ur tying to make..... either way, he is still a badddd mannn

Vince Young sucks. Money isn't everything. I won't be surprised to see him file for Chapter 11. Dude has ZERO sense off the field. That tat just provesit.

so by you quoting that he was a pro-bowl qb justifies your point of him sucking?? didnt think so... why dont you go ask the Texans, Colts, Patriots, andGiants... oh, not to mention USC....

laugh.gif
I knew Vince Young would be mentioned

Originally Posted by commodity05

so by you quoting that he was a pro-bowl qb justifies your point of him sucking?? didnt think so... why dont you go ask the Texans, Colts, Patriots, and
Giants... oh, not to mention USC....

He beat USC because he could run. The Titans don't even trust Vince Young with the offense. They passed on ALL the WR's on the table to take another RBin the draft and waited until the 4th round to get a WR.

What was his stats last season? like 9 TD's and 17 INT's? The way you tell it, you make it seem like he just got defenses shaking in their boots.

Lol @ saying he's in the pro bowl but that doesnt make him a pro-bowler..how does that make sense?..an all star in the NBA is an All-Star regardless if hebarely made it or made it with 120 million votes...They got in, thats all that matters...If he said Vince Young was a legend, thats a different story butregardless, he is a pro-bowler

I know he made the pro-bowl, but he is really not an actual pro-bowl QB. Pro-Bowl QB is like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Carson Palmer status...VY is nowhere near there yet.
....Yeh he made the pro-bowl, but hes not a pro-bowler?
laugh.gif
You can admit your wrong its ok. All-Pro is what you meant to say, Vince young is a Pro-Bowler not an All-Pro QB. He never will be either, I think dude istrash. Carson Palmer is also not an All-Pro QB

Ya'll throwin' me bait like bass fishermen but I won't bite.
laugh.gif

I was just askin' if dudes ever took the test, and suddenly I'm tootin' my own horn. And I'm not really sure what Vince Young and hismoney/football credentials has to do with me.
Vince Young still has more money than you'll ever see....
My salary + yearly bonus = more money than you'll collectively make in your lifetime buddy
laugh.gif

And for the record, Vince Young = burning bag of feces

Its not the same test, its a test like it. The NFL one is harder I hear. Becae there is no way you scored as much a nuclear chemist scored.

Back
Top Bottom