word on da street is Footaction in 34th st got sonned for their lease by APPLE.

roll.gif
 ninja threads always gold

This. They're not going out of business, just closing down one of their locations.

absolutely correct!!!

footaction brookllyn (3 stores) plus footactions in the tri-state will pick what shoes they want to have their stores and the rest will be divided out to whoever has the SPACE for the product...

Ninjahood, how you gonna be the 'hood reporter with no details son? Sounds like FA is no more on that corner in favor of another Apple store? The one on 5th is enough.

maybe they'll liquidate the cheap stuff. anything worth buying will more than likely just be relocated.

Good news for our T-Mobile store on 34th St, if true. Hopefully more business for us.

How would that be more business for T-Mobile?

BYOP plans
Buy unlocked at apple store, activate at t-mo
there are over one million iphones on T-mobiles network already (depending who you ask). a lot considering they dont even carry that phone. they even have an iphone department when you call customer care that would help you troubleshoot if you have any problems.

I heard the same thing two weeks ago... I didn't believe it at first but who knows ... I wonder how true it is .... I will always remember the famous huge lebron billboard with him on the throne with the zoom generations on..

I heard the same thing two weeks ago... I didn't believe it at first but who knows ... I wonder how true it is .... I will always remember the famous huge lebron billboard with him on the throne with the zoom generations on..

Back
Top Bottom