Work issues vol boss on something

T Lo Sweater

formerly troyd
So im in New York on friday (i live in jersey) and my boss texts me asking me if I can work on Saturday morning. I replied back yes

Saturday morning comes and i go into work at 11:30 like i was asked

I just got to work about 20 mins ago and my co worker tells me my boss isn't paying me for working on Saturday at all! He claims he never got my text message and that i "volunteered" to go in that day

Now i get paid on Friday. My job doesn't give out checks. There's some bs debit card they give us and they put the money on that. I know how much i make every 2 weeks

So if i dont get the money i earned im calling the administrator and filing a complaint so I can get my money

What else can i do?

damm ur boss is grimey. we all work for a check, this aint no charaity if he aint paying your @ss aint staying plain and simple 

clap dem shoulders b. he'll understand and you guys might become friends because of it. clapping dem shoulders is how i met my gf.

clap dem shoulders b. he'll understand and you guys might become friends because of it. clapping dem shoulders is how i met my gf.
Either her vagina is on her face or you're piping her throat a little too roughly. And y'all met that way? Craigslist? Backpage?

Last edited:
Either her vagina is on her face or you're piping her throat a little too roughly. And y'all met that way? Craigslist? Backpage?
laugh.gif

Did he respond after you said yes in the text message? Did you not go to see him when your co-worker told you he was not paying you? Did you still stay to work when you heard this?

He didnt reply to my text. I could have texted him again asking if he got it, but i assumed he received it

In the past this happened before. He texts me asking me to work, i say yes ill go in and he wouldn't answer me, but he received it

Did he respond after you said yes in the text message? Did you not go to see him when your co-worker told you he was not paying you? Did you still stay to work when you heard this?

When my co worker told me this, my boss wasn't here. She told me he left a few hours before i even got here. I guess i just have to wait and see til friday. Or even Thursday

Since we get paid a little earlier because of that debit card

As long as you have the history of the conversation with date and time included then you're good. Take it to HR and if that doesn't work, go to the Department of Labor.

yea call the department of labor ^^^ said HR wont be as much help......my boss told me i couldn't work for the former boss as long as i worked for him which is bs...HR didn't do anything so i went to the DOL and they tell you what you can do and everything

Shouldn't that debit card be optional. .? The only person I know who has it , has it bcuz he owes money to student loan and other loans so he didnt open a bank account so he could resist paying back a lil longer..

Checked my account this week and I seen my check was short, INSTANTLY HEATED..
Went to my new manager(he's a bish) to see what the deal was and he gave me my check and I had a entire work day missing, smh!!
I told him that I was at work monday-wed, thurs and friday was a holiday for us so no one worked.. Homie looked at the computer and said tuesday you had a unexcused absence.. I told him again that I was present and that maybe I had a mispunch at the time clock but I definetly was here.. I also told him that if I had a unexcused absence he would have wrote me up the next day since he did the same to me a few weeks earlier..
I told him to roll them cameras back so he can see that the kid was at work but he acts like its against policy so he didn't do it.. He says he is going to ask the Lead supervisor and see what he has to say tomorrow but Im not feeling this.. I want my damn money fam, I got bills to pay..

where you work at that pays you in debit cards? :lol:

Nursing home. Idk why the went with giving us debit cards

For all i know they could be docking our pay and we wouldn't even know cause we don't get pay stubs

they probably are docking it.

I read somewhere that there was a McD's whose franchise owner payed their employees with debit cards and they charged hella fees just to use it. ATM fees, transaction fees, deposit fees, the works.

Back
Top Bottom