Workaholics is the funniest show on TV (srs)

I like how everything was staged except for the real jizz on adam's chest. Dude is too wild for his own good.

Alice was looking hot and always had a look of disgust on her face during the competition.

they really just referenced PRIDE FC on this show. Respect

Yeah, that was awesome. They could've worn the official shirts though. I love how they referenced mma, wrestling all the time, and r&b singers and songs.

Yeah, that was awesome. They could've worn the official shirts though. I love how they referenced mma, wrestling all the time, and r&b singers and songs.

Their references though.. I remember an episode when they were sleeping in the office and they thought burglars came in. One of the "burglars" was whistling 'The Farmer in the Dell'. That's a direct reference to The Wire.

tumblr_m9r2wcuAt21qa51o3o3_500.gif

tumblr_meshnc74Po1rtd3oeo1_500.gif

Main reason I love this show, aside from the comedy, is the wrestling references. 

I remember Anders said in passing to Adam: "Summerslam is this weekend btw"

Their references though.. I remember an episode when they were sleeping in the office and they thought burglars came in. One of the "burglars" was whistling 'The Farmer in the Dell'. That's a direct reference to The Wire.

Crazy. I watched The Wire a few years ago but I'm not good at seeing references like that. I probably miss a lot.

This show is too hilarious my favorite character is Adam>Ders>Blake. My favorite episodes are when Alices brother comes onto the show B-Rad :smokin dude is hilarious

I might check out this new show Broad City with those chicks if it's just like Workaholics

Entertaining, still watch but hit or miss for me. As always the first two seasons were 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Entertaining, still watch but hit or miss for me. As always the first two seasons were :pimp:

Yeah, the last 2 seasons weren't consistent. Half the episodes for the most recent season were pretty good while the other half were a letdown.

For me Broad City has surpassed it. More consistent, funny episodes. Plus I would make Ilana my bae. Love that girl.

No one watching this season :nerd:

Blake was in DOPE last year

Anders was in this movie How to be Single. (Pretty good not the typical chick flick)

Adam on Modern family and now co in this which seems ok considering what it is

Last edited:
I did enjoy the episode when all 3 of them went to court and saunders acted like an informant for the judge

I caught one episode this season. Will catch up later. Show is hit or miss for me now. I've been waiting for Broad City to return.

Back
Top Bottom