Working 7 days a week? Update finally have a weekend off!!

This is why we gotta aim high and chase our goals fellas. Working 2-3 jobs, burning ourselves out over dead presidents isn't pleasant at all. Sure you'll be able to pay ya bills, but is that anyway to live? I'm working 1 job 32+ hours a week. (Little overtime here and there.) That's the most I'd be able to do. Gotta keep a social life and three days to rest.

Last edited:
Update

Welp...I did it...I worked 32 days straight..I finally got today and Monday off before I start again..It was not as bad as I thought it would be..As a lot anticipated, I definitely did slow up in the gym, but maintained it the best I could..The biggest effect I felt was sleepiness..Waking up 6 AM everyday without those days off to sleep in really hit me. I would feel extra sleepy certain times of the day, but I managed thanks to rockstar and coffee..The extra pay check has been definitely worth it..But it is definitely doable. Thanks for the advice again guys.

Last edited:
Update

Welp...I did it...I worked 32 days straight..I finally got today and Monday off before I start again..It was not as bad as I thought it would be..As a lot anticipated, I definitely did slow up in the gym, but maintained it the best I could..The biggest effect I felt was sleepiness..Waking up 6 AM everyday without those days off to sleep in really hit me. I would feel extra sleepy certain times of the day, but I managed thanks to rockstar and coffee..The extra pay check has been definitely worth it..But it is definitely doable. Thanks for the advice again guys.

I'm on a frac unit with a guy who worked 68 days straight without more than 12 hours off. Dude grossed 19k but he's looking like a member of ricks group from the walking dead

Worked on avg 15 hrs a day for a month straight after Sandy...no way I could do that again, straight up zombie

Update

:pimp:

I just worked 15 days in a row. This was my first full weekend off in a long time. I felt like a straight up zombie. The worse was a 72 hour work week. Im getting laid off my second job on July 1st so Im trying to stack bread up.

You'll get drained out eventually.

I been through this route before, it sounded good at first. Had people admiring my drive, my determination or inspiration.

Then I realize i'm slowly killing myself, pushing my love ones away for a couple hundred bucks a week. It wasn't worth it in the end.

I worked 2 jobs, 64 hours a week and 4 classes, ended up dropping 1 class to fit my work schedule 1 month into the semester.

Didn't have a day off for more than 6 months.

Any o
I live in Florida, one job in Miami, the other in Ft lauderdale..They are both hospitals but one is acute and the other is inpatient rehab..Love them both

Any of those hospitals hiring ? [emoji]128064[/emoji] My bro just got his MD

Back
Top Bottom