Working at Cole Haan, Nike Vol. Swoosh account?

After working two years I got laid off from my job with Bank of America,
30t6p3b.gif
feels bad man I know.  I noticed that the time spent with the company has made my resume considerably powerful (eg. everyone trusts me).  I got laid off Friday, applied at a few spots on Monday and got calls back from just about everywhere I sent applications in. With Cole Hann probably getting the bulk of my interest I gotta ask, has anyone ever worked (or know of someone who has) at Cole Hann.  How was it? The environment? Pay?  Would I be eligible for a swoosh account?

just make sure you ask if the interest they're showing is real, or seasonal. i dont think you get a swoosh account. you may, but i doubt it.

I was a bank teller.
Its a full time position stocking in the back. I used to work seasonal at the Nike Factory around the way and I loved it, coolest job ever. I really don't wanna go back to retail but if the pay/benefits are on point then I'm all in.

Cole Haan gets you a Swoosh account. Good luck, keep your head up. Sounds like you got your head on straight, you should find something soon.

I been applying everywhere too but I am hearing companies are putting freezes on hiring till the next year. Once new year hits am going ham o applying to every damn job
devil.gif
devil.gif

Cole Haan 100% gets you a Swoosh account. I used to mess with a chick who worked there who NEVER used hers and she let me use it as much as I wanted. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom