Working out with gloves > without gloves

i decided to use gloves at the gym bc of calices and the results were so much better....i dont understand why more ppl dont do it...even with dumbells.

Only time I think of using gloves is when it's time to do deadlifts. I don't have the grip needed after a certain weight to pull and hold.
frown.gif

yea for my lat rows I find I get a better grip and can therefore do more weight

The only reason I workout is to get callouses.

Sometimes I just rub my hands across the bar for 10 minutes and call it a day.

no gloves here also. i do use straps for doing back workouts.

callouses shows effort.
pimp.gif

I almost always work out with gloves on, cuz of the better grip. My palms dont sweat AT ALL, but instead are dry as paper, so without the gloves weights tendto slip out often and I just hate that.

Build up your grip strength. If you want to get big, callouses are a part of the game my friend.

When I use gloves I can't lift as much as I could without em', so NO thanks.

I tried using gloves for a couple weeks and then gave them to a friend. No gloves for me, I prefer the natural grip over the synthetic material between my skinand the steel. I don't care about calluses.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by wildout4

chalk > gloves

Oh hell no

Some of these guys with the chalk kill me

laugh.gif
lol No kidding. If you're not pushing 500 billion lbs then you're just being a poser with that chalk
roll.gif

Build up your grip strength. If you want to get big, callouses are a part of the game my friend.
Basically. Go bare and you are helping to increase your grip and your wrist strength.

Obviously whatever works though....thankfully my gym has nice new dumbells where the grip is good.

Back
Top Bottom