Working two jobs AND in college...?

spot rusherz

Banned
Does anyone here on NT have any eperience with this?I just got a 2nd job, and I'll be in school during the fall.. I know its going to be hard work, but it IS possible isn't it..?
nerd.gif

Does anyone here on NT have any eperience with this?I just got a 2nd job, and I'll be in school during the fall.. I know its going to be hard work, but it IS possible isn't it..?
nerd.gif

The moment you notice your grades slippin...then you know your taking on too much...or that your not giving your studies their due time.

I admire the people who have to juggle school, work, and possibly kids. It's def doable but you have to realize that your gonna be giving up some if not all of your leisure time for a while...but if you look at it in terms of how little of a time you'll be doing it compared to how long your life is...it ain't that bad.

The moment you notice your grades slippin...then you know your taking on too much...or that your not giving your studies their due time.

I admire the people who have to juggle school, work, and possibly kids. It's def doable but you have to realize that your gonna be giving up some if not all of your leisure time for a while...but if you look at it in terms of how little of a time you'll be doing it compared to how long your life is...it ain't that bad.

I did it. It's doable. Just keep yourself very focused and if it's too much..be honest with yourself and let something give.

I did it. It's doable. Just keep yourself very focused and if it's too much..be honest with yourself and let something give.

i work and go to school.. have one year left. it's tough, but u feel great once you see great grades and realize just how focused you are. Now if you aren't doing well, then u need to just work a certain amount of hours...

i work and go to school.. have one year left. it's tough, but u feel great once you see great grades and realize just how focused you are. Now if you aren't doing well, then u need to just work a certain amount of hours...

yup. work #1 8-5 classes 6-8 work # 2 9-3 ( only two-three days during the week) and saturday. just gotta stay focused.

yup. work #1 8-5 classes 6-8 work # 2 9-3 ( only two-three days during the week) and saturday. just gotta stay focused.

It's highly possible, but you HAVE to make sure you are focused.

I have friends who work (off campus) and go to school.
Some of them end up focusing on their work more than school, and they end up getting mainly C's and B's.
Or they can't balance the two, and end up messing up both.

Just make sure you are focused and have your priorities straight.
Props to you too, I have a lot of respect for people who balance work and school.

It's highly possible, but you HAVE to make sure you are focused.

I have friends who work (off campus) and go to school.
Some of them end up focusing on their work more than school, and they end up getting mainly C's and B's.
Or they can't balance the two, and end up messing up both.

Just make sure you are focused and have your priorities straight.
Props to you too, I have a lot of respect for people who balance work and school.

like the other posted its hard but I would try to find one that has a flexible schedule instead of doing both and school

like the other posted its hard but I would try to find one that has a flexible schedule instead of doing both and school

did it..will be doing it again, loved every second
waking up 5:30 being to job #1 at 6-9 class allday bascially then working job #2 4-8:30 and sometimes on fridays working 6-9 and then 10-7:30

just have balance and be mentally tough

sleep when you need too though

DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK AHEAD OF TIME

did it..will be doing it again, loved every second
waking up 5:30 being to job #1 at 6-9 class allday bascially then working job #2 4-8:30 and sometimes on fridays working 6-9 and then 10-7:30

just have balance and be mentally tough

sleep when you need too though

DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK AHEAD OF TIME

Did it before. 58 Hours a week within the 2 jobs, main job was full time graveyard shift, then on my day offs I would work at my other job at the airport.

Keep in mind I was taking 16 credits worth of of classes! Great time I tell ya, spectacular moments!
laugh.gif

Did it before. 58 Hours a week within the 2 jobs, main job was full time graveyard shift, then on my day offs I would work at my other job at the airport.

Keep in mind I was taking 16 credits worth of of classes! Great time I tell ya, spectacular moments!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

This is pure motivation right here.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

This is pure motivation right here.

Thanks guys!

Parents was going through bankruptcy and that time, I had to do what I needed to do to help out my family.

Paid for my books and my tuition and practically gave my parents my checks.

I still thank God everyday though for keeping the family together and strong!

Thanks guys!

Parents was going through bankruptcy and that time, I had to do what I needed to do to help out my family.

Paid for my books and my tuition and practically gave my parents my checks.

I still thank God everyday though for keeping the family together and strong!

Back
Top Bottom