Workout Supplements: N.O. or Creatine...?

N.O and Superpump are great pre-workout supps. They have caffeine and taurine (think red bull) and a trace amount of creatine which doesn't really matter.The beef is your body becomes immune to things like caffeine and taurine after a while so after half the tub is gone you won't be feeling the nice pumps inthe gym anymore.

Micronized creatine is better imo. You'll get that pumped feeling, better vascularity and you'll think you're a beast looking in the mirror. Italso promotes muscle recovery that the trace amounts in N.O. wouldn't do.

I like supps myself and trying new things so do you really. Everything has their benefit and some people prefer different things.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Okay, I just started hitting the gym again...what should I be taking besides whey protein?

N.O.? Creatine? Both?
Don't take anything except protein and multivitamins. You will get newbie gains just because you started up again. (no offense, that'sjust what they call it)
Wait at least 6 months before you even think about this stuff. Put in some work first. You don't need the supps right now.

im going to be taking both when i buy my supps , a NO called jacked 3D is supposed to be very good . about 4 or 5 people i know have given me feed back it isthe best NO they have ever taken . Its sold at gnc

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Okay, I just started hitting the gym again...what should I be taking besides whey protein?

N.O.? Creatine? Both?
Don't take anything except protein and multivitamins. You will get newbie gains just because you started up again. (no offense, that's just what they call it)
Wait at least 6 months before you even think about this stuff. Put in some work first. You don't need the supps right now.
Yupp, this is the only actual advice in this thread.

Use the advice.

I think 6 months is kinda O.D. I was going to start taking N.O. or creatine once I was back in for a solid two months.

You should holla at me. I got this, I'll give it to you for 25$ shipped. Comes with various workout plans, eating plans based on goals, then 30 days supplyof their Creatine, their NO, and their fat burner. It goes for 100$ at GNC

AAAAAgXet0oAAAAAAIFHHA.jpg

BTW, i don't use NO or Creatine. I just bought it for the fat burner, but never used that either.

^ What's that product called? I can't make it out, the pic is too small.

Has anybody used this combo of products?

Green%20Bulge.jpg

controlled-labs-white-blood.jpg

If this product is inferior, what are similar products that are better? In pill form.

I think 6 months is kinda O.D. I was going to start taking N.O. or creatine once I was back in for a solid two months.
Why do you need supps?

Why do I need supps? Why not? I want more energy and want a better pump when I'm working out.

Also, is 100% ON still the go-to protein? How about Isopure?

Why do I need supps? Why not? I want more energy and want a better pump when I'm working out.

Also, is 100% ON still the go-to protein? How about Isopure?
Dont ask why not, ask why. Why would you need them? You have enough energy to work out and a better pump? Do you even know what that means?

Bro go to my website, www.products.tni.com/2227276
Read the human clinical trial info on Tahitian Noni Juice.
Thats the best supp u can take, BELIEVE ME!
All natural is the way to go.
Not saying dont take the other stuff, but ur body NEEDS nutrition more than anything.
I'll let u have the first bottle or case at my cost and our company has a full 30day money back guarantee.
Even if u drink the whole bottle they will give u ur money back.

You're just wasting your money if you take supps the first few months. You will regardless along as you put in work.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Not saying dont take the other stuff, but ur body NEEDS nutrition more than anything.
I'll let u have the first bottle or case at my cost and our company has a full 30day money back guarantee.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lots of food, lots of sleep, and lots of weight are all you need to make good gains. Supplements are a waste of money lots of times.

Though I am a Superpump 250 addict
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by D723

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lots of food, lots of sleep, and lots of weight are all you need to make good gains. Supplements are a waste of money lots of times.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Since u stonefacin, did u read any of the research or are u the typical know it all? Ask your doctor to look up Tahitian Noni Juice in his/her Physician DeskReference for non-prescription drugs and dietary supplements. Documentation beats e-conversation all day long. And the same offer to purchase at my priceapplies to u as well Superpump 250 addict. Here's my website again, www.products.tni.com/2227276

%$!% outta here with your gay #@* juice and pyramid scheme.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by D723

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Since u stonefacin, did u read any of the research or are u the typical know it all? Ask your doctor to look up Tahitian Noni Juice in his/her Physician Desk Reference for non-prescription drugs and dietary supplements. Documentation beats e-conversation all day long. And the same offer to purchase at my price applies to u as well Superpump 250 addict. Here's my website again, www.products.tni.com/2227276
I'm stonefacing you for doing something that can be regarded as a bannable offense on most forums. Not sure if it is here though...

Promoting Tahitian Noni likes it's some kind of super-food
roll.gif

On the real, Jack3d is awesome. I wouldn't recommend it for someone just starting out, but after you've been working out for a while it's nice fora change of pace. It has a lot of caffeine, though, so I wouldn't recommend taking it too often.

Also, protein and a good pre-workout supp (like Jack3d) are all that I would really say you need to take. You don't even need a pre-workout supp all thatmuch. I only take it on days that I absolutely do not feel like going to work out and need that extra burst (like I said, it has A LOT of caffeine...). I takecreatine about once every two to three workouts. I don't know if that ruins how effective it is, but I have a bottle of creatine powder in my fridge thatneeds to be used, so I just mix it in with my post-workout protein shake every so often.

Back
Top Bottom