[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

The Facebook status said "yep, I'm done with the NBA". And the girl replied "it's ok, the celtics have won more championships than any other team. That's no record that Kobe can break."

i've been telling people that unless you were born prior to 1970, the Lakers are the most successful team in professional sports.  11 titles in the modern era, 1970-present. that's 4 more then the closest team to them,  the Yankees.
THIS.

"Fans" wanna bring up history
laugh.gif
I bet the only history they knew about the Celtics prior to 08 was that they pretty much sucked for majority of 2 decades (save for a couple playoff runs with Tione and Pierce when the East was so watered-down).

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

The Facebook status said "yep, I'm done with the NBA". And the girl replied "it's ok, the celtics have won more championships than any other team. That's no record that Kobe can break."

i've been telling people that unless you were born prior to 1970, the Lakers are the most successful team in professional sports.  11 titles in the modern era, 1970-present. that's 4 more then the closest team to them,  the Yankees.
THIS.

"Fans" wanna bring up history
laugh.gif
I bet the only history they knew about the Celtics prior to 08 was that they pretty much sucked for majority of 2 decades (save for a couple playoff runs with Tione and Pierce when the East was so watered-down).

man i wish Boston made it in 2002 when they were up 2-1 in the conference finals against the Nets.  The Lakers convincingly swept the Nets that year, it woulda been so much more beautiful to have swept Boston that year.

People forget how much Kobe contributed to the Lakers earlier championship runs. Talking about "it was all shaq" Trying to make it seem like Kobe was a role player. Also, amazing how ahead of his time Kobe was back then. So clutch when it mattered. Played excellent D. amazing.

tmoney85:
People forget how much Kobe contributed to the Lakers earlier championship runs. Talking about "it was all shaq" Trying to make it seem like Kobe was a role player. Also, amazing how ahead of his time Kobe was back then. So clutch when it mattered. Played excellent D. amazing.
The person that other team's had no answer for... was Shaq. What was Shaq's worst gave of the entire 3-peat? I bet he had a double-double.What was Kobe's worst game?I'm not saying Kobe was a role player, and I'm not saying it was all Shaq; that wuld be ridiculous.. But acting like things were completely even and Shaq just happened to be the MVP all three times is also ridiculous.

laugh.gif
 at the sig...
What can I say LA prove me wrong....anything CAN happen...not that I didn't know already...
smh.gif

I can't believe that people are still talking about trading drew...after everything that kid did for us. He played hurt and played pretty well in game 2. Tweaked his knee in game 3 and played 4 more games. Left everything on the floor and we won. I don't know how many of yall play basketball for real but to play on that kind of an injury shows me big time heart and now way I trade that away. He has been hurt and we have still won 2 titles.

Mike Miller would be great. I hope it can happen

Bye farmar have fun getting that starting job. LOL

I know brown and fisher will be back. I still don't see why people are so quick to get rid of fish or not have him start but since he has been back on this team its been nothing but finals run's and 2 championships.

Before we talk player movement lets hope Phil comes back. And nobody else please bring lebrons name into this thread again. Please! LOL

Great championship win. Back to Back feels great. Skipping the parade but being at the game was better. The ron authentic with the finals patch has been turning heads all weekend! LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

tmoney85:
The person that other team's had no answer for... was Shaq. What was Shaq's worst gave of the entire 3-peat? I bet he had a double-double.What was Kobe's worst game?I'm not saying Kobe was a role player, and I'm not saying it was all Shaq; that wuld be ridiculous.. But acting like things were completely even and Shaq just happened to be the MVP all three times is also ridiculous.
Thank you.  I understand most LA fans have an allegiance to Kobe, but just because of how things went down with Shaq it seems like some completely forget what he did and pretend like he never happened.  But if you give Shaq the primary credit, then it's a slight and insult to Kobe's legacy and you're a pure hater.  That's not it... it's the fact that O'Neal was an unstoppable juggernaut putting up 30, 15 and 2.5 blocks like he was playing against children and no one on this planet could stop the man.  Just had to get that off my chest
laugh.gif

As for the offseason, hopefully Phil comes back and I just want to see a healthy Bynum for a full season + playoffs.  I hope any Bosh for Bynum pipe dreams are just that, because I would honestly stop watching the NBA.  Back to back championships shouldn't need too many adjustments, better backup PG, a good shooter off the bench, and a healthy Kobe and Bynum.

lol@ Coach Hubie being back on I$$ and trying to attack Nike and the Kobe shoe line in a subtle matter now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

tmoney85:
Thank you.  I understand most LA fans have an allegiance to Kobe, but just because of how things went down with Shaq it seems like some completely forget what he did and pretend like he never happened.  But if you give Shaq the primary credit, then it's a slight and insult to Kobe's legacy and you're a pure hater.  That's not it... it's the fact that O'Neal was an unstoppable juggernaut putting up 30, 15 and 2.5 blocks like he was playing against children and no one on this planet could stop the man.  Just had to get that off my chest
laugh.gif

And Kobe was putting up 30, 7, and 6
grin.gif

No one forgot what Shaq did - the first 3 titles were his titles after all correct? No, no, no, this was and always has been a case of people forgetting what KOBE did. I know we have a lot of kids/haters on this board and across the net that didn't even watch that 3-peat run, but I DO remember watching it and watching Kobe drop 33-35 ppg on the Spurs and Kings, often carrying them on the road, and stepping up huge in clutch moments when LA was terrified of the prospect of Shaq having to shoot end game FT's. And yes, I also remember Shaq flat out saying Kobe was the best player in the world during the 01 playoffs 
nerd.gif
. Kobe put up monster numbers himself and made those teams look downright SILLY. Trust me, Kobe was in fact a player the other team often had no answer for, despite what Ska says
laugh.gif

Not taking anything away from Shaq, but everyone knows THOSE series in the west often featured the de-facto finals. Again, not saying Shaq didn't put in work during those series but using his 3 finals MVP's where Shaq banged on weak Eastern squads to assert himself as the "man" as some sort of ultimate trump card is
grin.gif
. Kobe and Shaq WERE basically even in 01 and 02.

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

grin.gif

No one forgot what Shaq did - the first 3 titles were his titles after all correct? No, no, no, this was and always has been a case of people forgetting what KOBE did. I know we have a lot of kids/haters on this board and across the net that didn't even watch that 3-peat run, but I DO remember watching it and watching Kobe drop 33-35 ppg on the Spurs and Kings, often carrying them on the road, and stepping up huge in clutch moments when LA was terrified of the prospect of Shaq having to shoot end game FT's. And yes, I also remember Shaq flat out saying Kobe was the best player in the world during the 01 playoffs 
nerd.gif
. Kobe put up monster numbers himself and made those teams look downright SILLY. Trust me, Kobe was in fact a player the other team often had no answer for, despite what Ska says
laugh.gif

Not taking anything away from Shaq, but everyone knows THOSE series in the west often featured the de-facto finals. Again, not saying Shaq didn't put in work during those series but using his 3 finals MVP's where Shaq banged on weak Eastern squads to assert himself as the "man" as some sort of ultiamte trump card is
grin.gif
Notice I didn't say "all Laker fans" nor did I say "Kobe was a bum and non-factor"  I said "some forget like Shaq wasn't a factor and the dominant player at the time"

I know how great Kobe was and never said or will say that he didn't earn his 3 titles, simply addressing something I hear often in regards to Kobe and his days with Shaq, save your
grin.gif
faces for someone else.  I was talking about the Kobe fanatics who forget what Shaq meant to Kobe's legacy, and it goes both ways with that one. 

And FYI... in regards to Shaq's finals MVPs being a trump card and how that's
grin.gif
(whatever that means by the way)... I know for sure that if it was Kobe who won those finals MVPs and not Shaq, there would be PLENTY of people using it as their evidence that Kobe was more important than Shaq back then.  But of coures if it's applied to Shaq then it's bogus.

It was obviously Shaq's team at the time, but they were simply an unstoppable duo during the run... Shaq earn those MVP's but Kobe still got his numbers as well.
It's not taking anything away from Kobe to state that Shaq was for the most part the #1 guy on the team.

Shaq and Kobe were more of a 1a and 1b type of relationship.

compare that to today's Kobe and Pau combo. Now this is truly a 1 and 2 combo (with 1 being Kobe and 2 being Pau)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

grin.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Not taking anything away from Shaq, but everyone knows THOSE series in the west often featured the de-facto finals. Again, not saying Shaq didn't put in work during those series but using his 3 finals MVP's where Shaq banged on weak Eastern squads to assert himself as the "man" as some sort of ultiamte trump card is
grin.gif
Notice I didn't say "all Laker fans" nor did I say "Kobe was a bum and non-factor"  I said "some forget like Shaq wasn't a factor and the dominant player at the time"

I know how great Kobe was and never said or will say that he didn't earn his 3 titles, simply addressing something I hear often in regards to Kobe and his days with Shaq, save your
grin.gif
faces for someone else.  I was talking about the Kobe fanatics who forget what Shaq meant to Kobe's legacy, and it goes both ways with that one. 

And FYI... in regards to Shaq's finals MVPs being a trump card and how that's
grin.gif
(whatever that means by the way)... I know for sure that if it was Kobe who won those finals MVPs and not Shaq, there would be PLENTY of people using it as their evidence that Kobe was more important than Shaq back then.  But of coures if it's applied to Shaq then it's bogus.
All good, i was mostly addressing ska's statements.

And about finals MVPs, of course they would and it would be just as ignorant.

god matt barnes is an overrated piece of %%%*. watched him while he played with kings and warriors and dude is not that nice...

i would say mo evans is a better player than matt barnes and i dont wanna see mo evans in a laker uni again

For those that are curious, some playoffs numbers comparing the Shaq/Kobe and the Kobe/Gasol duo.

1999-2000 playoffs stats and totals (pts, reb, ast)
----------------------------------------------------
Shaq  30.7... 15.4... 3.1
Kobe 21.1... 4.5... 4.4

Shaq 707... 355... 71
Kobe 465... 98... 97

2008-2009 playoffs stats and totals (pts, reb, ast)
---------------------------------------------
Kobe 26.8... 5.2... 4.9
Pau  18.3... 9.4... 3.4

Kobe 695... 123... 126
Pau  420... 249... 58

2000-2001 playoffs stats and totals (pts, reb, ast)
----------------------------------------------------
Shaq 30.4... 15.4... 3.2
Kobe 29.4... 7.3... 6.1

Shaq 487... 247... 51
Kobe 471... 116... 97

2001-2002 playoffs stats and totals (pts, reb, ast)
---------------------------------------------
Shaq 28.5... 12.6... 2.8
Kobe 26.6... 5.8... 4.6

Shaq 541... 239... 54
Kobe 506... 111... 87

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ ppl thinking Kobe was basically Pau Gasol for the entirety of the 3-peat. 01 & 02 about as 50/50 as you can get in for a wing & a big.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by jretro23

so tracy mcgrady is interested in signing with the lakers?
nerd.gif
too injury prone imo

read about this, feel the same way.

If grant hill can rejuvenate his career why can't tmac?, id love that pickup if it were to happen.........that mentioned Ron Ron being in contact with tmac also telling him to "end his career as a champion", if tmac can be convinced to take the MLE and come here IMO that'd be major

Here's a list for the summer opportunity:

[h4][/h4]
[h4]FREE AGENTS: 2010 AND 2011 [/h4][table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]2010[/th] [th=""]2011[/th][/tr][tr][td]
atl.gif

Atlanta
[/td][td]RESTRICTED
Josh Childress
Mario West

UNRESTRICTED
Jason Collins
Joe Johnson
Randolph Morris
Joe Smith[/td][td]RESTRICTED
Al Horford

UNRESTRICTED
Jamal Crawford
Maurice Evans [/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
bos.gif

Boston
[/td][td]RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Ray Allen
Tony Allen
Marquis Daniels
Michael Finley
Paul Pierce (ETO)
Nate Robinson
Brian Scalabrine
Shelden Williams[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Tony Gaffney
Oliver Lafayette

UNRESTRICTED
Glen Davis
Kendrick Perkins
Rasheed Wallace (P)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
cha.gif

Charlotte
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Tyrus Thomas

UNRESTRICTED
Tyson Chandler (ETO)
Raymond Felton
Stephen Graham
Larry Hughes
Nazr Mohammed (ETO)
Theo Ratliff[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Derrick Brown

UNRESTRICTED
Boris Diaw (P)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
chi.gif

Chicago
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Joe Alexander
Devin Brown
Acie Law
Brad Miller
Ronald Murray
Jannero Pargo
Hakim Warrick[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Rob Kurz
Joakim Noah
Chris Richard

UNRESTRICTED
None[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
cle.gif

Cleveland
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Jawad Williams

UNRESTRICTED
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
LeBron James
Shaquille O'Neal[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Daniel Green

UNRESTRICTED
Jamario Moon
Anthony Parker
Leon Powe
Sebastian Telfair
Delonte West
Mo Williams (ETO)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
dal.gif

Dallas
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Brendan Haywood
Dirk Nowitzki (ETO)
Tim Thomas[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
J.J. Barea
Caron Butler
Erick Dampier
DeShawn Stevenson
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
den.gif

Denver
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Linas Kleiza

UNRESTRICTED
Malik Allen
Anthony Carter
Joey Graham
Kenyon Martin (ETO)
Johan Petro[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Arron Afflalo
Brian Butch
Coby Karl

UNRESTRICTED
Carmelo Anthony (ETO)
Nene Hilario (ETO)
J.R. Smith[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
det.gif

Detroit
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Will Bynum

UNRESTRICTED
Kwame Brown
Ben Wallace[/td] [td]RESTRICTED
Jonas Jerebko
DaJuan Summers
Rodney Stuckey

UNRESTRICTED
Tayshaun Prince
Chris Wilcox [/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
gsw.gif

Golden State
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Chris Hunter
Anthony Morrow
Anthony Tolliver
C.J. Watson

UNRESTRICTED
Devean George
Vladimir Radmanovic (ETO)[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Reggie Williams
Brandan Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Kelenna Azubuike
Ronny Turiaf (P)
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
hou.gif

Houston
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Kyle Lowry
Luis Scola

UNRESTRICTED
Chuck Hayes (T)
Jared Jeffries (ETO)
Yao Ming (ETO)[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Aaron Brooks
Mike Harris

UNRESTRICTED
Shane Battier
Alexander Johnson[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
ind.gif

Indiana
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Luther Head
Earl Watson[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Mike Dunleavy Jr.
T.J. Ford
Jeff Foster
Solomon Jones
Josh McRoberts
Troy Murphy
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
lac.gif

L.A. Clippers
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Bobby Brown
Mardy Collins

UNRESTRICTED
Steve Blake
Rasual Butler
Drew Gooden
Steve Novak
Travis Outlaw
Brian Skinner
Craig Smith
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
lal.gif

L.A. Lakers
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Adam Morrison
Jordan Farmar

UNRESTRICTED
Shannon Brown (P)
Derek Fisher
.J. Mbenga
Josh Powell
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Sasha Vujacic[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
mem.gif

Memphis
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Ronnie Brewer
Rudy Gay

UNRESTRICTED
Steven Hunter
Jamaal Tinsley
Marcus Williams[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Mike Conley
Marc Gasol
Hamed Haddadi
Sam Young (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Zach Randolph[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]2010[/th] [th=""]2011[/th][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]
mia.gif

Miami
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Joel Anthony (P)

UNRESTRICTED
Rafer Alston
Carlos Arroyo
Yakhouba Diawara
Udonis Haslem
Jamaal Magloire
Jermaine O'Neal
Shavlik Randolph
Quentin Richardson
Dwyane Wade
Dorell Wright[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Mario Chalmers
Daequan Cook
Kenny Hasbrouck

UNRESTRICTED
mil.gif

Milwaukee
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Primoz Brezec
Royal Ivey
Michael Redd (ETO)
Luke Ridnour
John Salmons (ETO)
Jerry Stackhouse
Kurt Thomas[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Darnell Jackson
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

UNRESTRICTED
Charlie Bell (ETO)
Dan Gadzuric
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
min.gif

Minnesota
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Nathan Jawai

UNRESTRICTED
Brian Cardinal
Darko Milicic
Sasha Pavlovic
Oleksiy Pecherov
Damien Wilkins[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Corey Brewer

UNRESTRICTED
Ryan Hollins (P)[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
njn.gif

New Jersey
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Josh Boone
Chris Douglas-Roberts (T)

UNRESTRICTED
Tony Battie
Trenton Hassell
Jarvis Hayes
Kris Humphries (P)
Chris Quinn
Bobby Simmons
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Yi Jianlian

UNRESTRICTED
Keyon Dooling[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
nor.gif

New Orleans
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Aaron Gray

UNRESTRICTED
Ike Diogu
Sean Marks
Darius Songaila (ETO)
Peja Stojakovic (ETO) [/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Marcus Thornton
Julian Wright

UNRESTRICTED
Morris Peterson
David West (ETO)
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
nyk.gif

New York
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Sergio Rodriguez

UNRESTRICTED
Jonathan Bender
Earl Barron
Brian Cardinal
Chris Duhon
J.R. Giddens
Al Harrington
Eddie House
David Lee
Tracy McGrady
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Wilson Chandler

UNRESTRICTED
Eddy Curry
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
okc.gif

Oklahoma City
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Mustafa Shakur

UNRESTRICTED
Kevin Ollie
Etan Thomas
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Kevin Durant
Jeff Green

UNRESTRICTED
Nick Collison
Nenad Krstic [/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
orl.gif

Orlando
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
J.J. Redick

UNRESTRICTED
Matt Barnes
Adonal Foyle
Anthony Johnson
Jason Williams[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Mickael Pietrus (P)
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
phi.gif

Philadelphia
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Rodney Carney
Francisco Elson
Allen Iverson
[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Spencer Hawes
Jason Smith
Thaddeus Young

UNRESTRICTED
Samuel Dalembert
Willie Green
Jason Kapono
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
pho.gif

Phoenix
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Louis Amundson
Jarron Collins
Channing Frye
Amare Stoudemire (ETO)[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
Goran Dragic (T)
Jared Dudley
Taylor Griffin

UNRESTRICTED
Leandro Barbosa (P)
Grant Hill
Dwayne Jones
Jason Richardson[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
por.gif

Portland
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Patrick Mills

UNRESTRICTED
Travis Diener
Juwan Howard
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Dante Cunningham
Greg Oden

UNRESTRICTED
Joel Przybilla
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
sac.gif

Sacramento
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Jon Brockman
Dominic McGuire

UNRESTRICTED
Sean May
Ime Udoka[/td] [td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Carl Landry
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
sas.gif

San Antonio
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Keith Bogans
Matt Bonner
Richard Jefferson (ETO)
Ian Mahinmi
Roger Mason
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Alonzo Gee
Malik Hairston
Curtis Jerrells
Garrett Temple

UNRESTRICTED
Tim Duncan (ETO)
Tony Parker
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
tor.gif

Toronto
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
None

UNRESTRICTED
Chris Bosh
Amir Johnson
Rasho Nesterovic
Patrick O'Bryant
Antoine Wright[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Marco Belinelli
Joey Dorsey
Sonny Weems

UNRESTRICTED
Marcus Banks
Reggie Evans[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
uth.gif

Utah
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Kyrylo Fesenko
Wes Matthews

UNRESTRICTED
Carlos Boozer
Kyle Korver
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Sundiata Gaines
Othyus Jeffers

UNRESTRICTED
Andrei Kirilenko
C.J. Miles (T)
Ronnie Price [/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
was.gif

Washington
[/td][td] RESTRICTED
Randy Foye
Cedric Jackson
Cartier Martin

UNRESTRICTED
Earl Boykins
Javaris Crittenton
Josh Howard (T)
Shaun Livingston
Mike Miller
Fabricio Oberto
Quinton Ross (P)
James Singleton [/td][td] RESTRICTED
Al Thornton
Nick Young

UNRESTRICTED
None[/td][/tr][/table]

nerd.gif
too injury prone imo

If grant hill can rejuvenate his career why can't tmac?, id love that pickup if it were to happen.........that mentioned Ron Ron being in contact with tmac also telling him to "end his career as a champion", if tmac can be convinced to take the MLE and come here IMO that'd be major

wow all those unrestricted free agents lol this should be a good offseason for the lakers. you got a bunch of old bigs like joe smith, juwan howard, kurt thomas, ben wallace, drew gooden, big Z, and brad miller that could be had for cheap. maybe even shaq or JO
laugh.gif
yea just a pipe dream.. i really dont see an upgrade out there in FA at pg. might as well just keep garbage brown. gota few shooters out there in ray allen, mike miller, and kyle korver too

Originally Posted by thachosen123

nerd.gif
too injury prone imo

lol hell no to tmac....

1) this guy gets injured on the stupidest things, like shooting hahaha. his health is a big NO NO
2) he will not fit the triangle.. i just dont see it... he doesnt seem like the type to pass and make necessary cuts. He is also gonna want touches... that means shots taken away from pau and kobe.
3) mike miller has expressed that he is interested the lakers, cmon... you all know this boy fits right in... can you imagine all those kick out 3's that went to ron ron last season? that could be to mike miller instead! this guy also plays hard defense and has the ability to penetrate and dish.

mike miller > tmac.

Lakers need role players, not opportunistic washed up players who want a free ring.

Back
Top Bottom