[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

damn I wouldnt wanna give up a first round  pick for delonte...dude just got traded though so I dont think that will happen

Hollinger is an idiot.. If thats the case then every team but the Heat should be losers this off-season.. As much as I can't stand
Sasha I hope we don't trade him for salary reasons.. I honestly think he will have a better year then Brown if we resign him..
Plus he might be of some value closer to the trade deadline just in case we need another piece do to injury or something..
I honestly feel that Artest will be much better this next season.. All last season he was trying to find where he fit in and with
the confidence he gained in the last 2 games of the finals I think he will feel more comfortable in the offense..

I really hope we keep Sasha. I have a feeling he will have a great year & bounce back. Need his outside shooting on this team & pesky defense

we better not had traded for delonte west
mad.gif

if he bangs Kobe's mom.... all hell will break lose.

What's the possibility? Rudy Tudy > Shannon.

"The Trail Blazers have engaged in accelerated trade discussions to deal Rudy Fernandez"

Originally Posted by NIMO007

What's the possibility? Rudy Tudy > Shannon.

"The Trail Blazers have engaged in accelerated trade discussions to deal Rudy Fernandez"

Let me just stop you right there............

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

we better not had traded for delonte west
mad.gif

if he bangs Kobe's mom.... all hell will break lose.

Kobes mom is
pimp.gif
too. Def a GILF. If I was him Id gun for Jeannie Buss tho.

Aye, heads up ya'll, anyone in here have that Kobe 65 vs Portland on tape or DVD?  Come on, someone gotta have that night recorded, if you do, get at me.  I need that in my collection. 

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

TheLakersNation

Only kink in trading Sasha Vuajcic right now is trying to find a team that wants him.

roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

They'd probably have better luck towards the end of the season dumping him on a team who has cap room.

Damn, I almost forgot about the game Kobe dropped 65 against Portland. The 3s he hit down the stretch of that game
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
absolute filth

please don't trade sasha. sure he is a liablity on O but he makes up for that on D. $##! YOU @ mitch if sasha leaves

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

im sorry but Gasol is wayyyyyy better than Bosh..

YIKES....

Easy cowboy.

It's close between Bosh and Gasol, but if Bosh joined the Lakers back before the Gasol trade, we'd probably be talking about a Lakers team who has a three-peat right now.

Really?

My memory must be &@#% up....but Gasol has 2 rings, 2 rings that he EARNED dropping buckets in the last 2 Finals while shedding his soft image.

Kobe's 81 point game is the ONLY memorable game Bosh has played in during his entire 7 year career.

How you D-ride a "Whatithinkhecando" @*@ ni@@a? Wait till' he does something first.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Seeing those breakdowns of the Lakers vs Heat matchups is reassuring
smile.gif

well dont get too happy. while everyone in here is getting a boner for re signing garbage in a box shannon brown the heat just signed laker killer eddie house. i dont think i gotta tell you what house does when hes surrounded by stars....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sooperhooper wrote:

Seeing those breakdowns of the Lakers vs Heat matchups is reassuring
smile.gif

well dont get too happy. while everyone in here is getting a boner for re signing garbage in a box shannon brown the heat just signed laker killer eddie house. i dont think i gotta tell you what house does when hes surrounded by stars....

So funny how all these new & improved Heat fans are already planning for that trip to the Finals.....

Y'all must of forgotten about that tollbooth called the Boston Celtics. And last I checked, that toll could be expensive.
Ask ya' boy Lebron, I bet he hasn't forgotten.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom