dudes shirt's ripped probably stanky armpits
sick.gif
sick.gif

maaaaaan...

Shannon Brown is DOIN' it... lol...

so THAAAATS how its done...

*saves money to cop a bottle w/ a spout*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Does anyone follow "Lakernation" on twitter or facebook?

Dude who runs that thing is such a homer, it was too much for me. It almost made me sick.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
\

agreed.
laugh.gif
I'm still following though, really considering unfollowing in the next few days, maybe wait til the season starts to get game updates.

I'm surprised most Lakers fans are looking past the chemistry issues posed by reorganizing the bench (especially adding West). Delonte has been known to have his off the court issues, but I guess if anyone can do it, it's Phil Jackson.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

I'm surprised most Lakers fans are looking past the chemistry issues posed by reorganizing the bench (especially adding West). Delonte has been known to have his off the court issues, but I guess if anyone can do it, it's Phil Jackson.

Chemistry issues? We haven't even signed Delonte...

We added Ron who has a low offensive basketball IQ and put him in the "complicated" triangle and we still won.

Lakers are not getting delonte.

Delonte would be the second best guard on the team if that happened. Dude is an excellent defender/hustle guy, can knock down the 3 point shot, and can create shots for himself. It would be too good to be true.

Regardless of chemistry, if we add west our bench is better than it was last season. The only real contributor we lost from the bench was Farmar

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Does anyone follow "Lakernation" on twitter or facebook?

Dude who runs that thing is such a homer, it was too much for me. It almost made me sick.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
\

agreed.
laugh.gif
I'm still following though, really considering unfollowing in the next few days, maybe wait til the season starts to get game updates.
The absolute worst! Epitome of homer.

I unfollowed dude. Lakers Reporter >

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laugh.gif
I'm following that girl on tumblr that's getting it poured down her throat in the first pic.

nerd.gif
link to said tumblr?  I was thinking it was someone I knew too.

Source: Phil Jackson signs new deal
Ramona Shelburne [ARCHIVE]
ESPNLosAngeles.com
August 2, 2010
Comment on this story

Phil Jackson has officially signed a contract to return to the Los Angeles Lakers.

The 11-time NBA champion coach announced on July 1 that he would return for what he called "the last stand for me" but it took until last week to finalize a new contract, according to a source close to the situation.

Terms of Jackson's new contract have not been released. A message left for his agent Todd Musburger Monday evening was not returned.

With Jackson's deal finally in place, the Lakers were able to quickly reach agreements with the rest of his staff. Longtime assistants Brian Shaw, Frank Hamblen and Jim Cleamons are returning and special assistant CHUCK PERSON has officially been added to the staff.

Ramona Shelburne is a columnist and reporter for ESPNLosAngeles.com.

So Shaq is looking to sign with the Celts...

Question, If he signs with the Celts do we let him ever retire as a Laker?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nope. Plain & Simple. Signing with rivals and expect to get recognition? Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nope. Plain & Simple. Signing with rivals and expect to get recognition? Where they do that at?
well to defend shaq, its not like he experienced the rivalry with the celtics during his time with the lakers.. now if kobe at the end of his career joined the celtics then thats a whole different story. but with this move i really hope they dont retire hes jersey in LA..

Back
Top Bottom