[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

As i said in the other thread..

Artest to recieve his ring while Ariza and the whole HOU team watch
pimp.gif

Shaq will be honored and have his jersey retired. There's no way to deny him considering all he did for us.

If the organization doesn't honor Shaq, I will be very disappointed.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

As i said in the other thread..

Artest to recieve his ring while Ariza and the whole HOU team watch
pimp.gif

love this! and Shaq doesn't deserve to get retired in LA.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

So Shaq is looking to sign with the Celts...

Question, If he signs with the Celts do we let him ever retire as a Laker?

THIS...is the question... i say it depends on his success with the C's... and i agree with the him, not experiencing the rivalry... but still... im sure he is well aware of the rivalry...

I've been a post-Laker Shaq supporter but this is where I draw the line. Once you throw on the green I can't mess with you anymore.

Tix on sale yet? I need a couple for heat @ LAKERS.

I've been a post-Laker Shaq supporter but this is where I draw the line. Once you throw on the green I can't mess with you anymore.

Tix on sale yet? I need a couple for heat @ LAKERS.

Not a laker fan but man as long as the heat don't win the championship this year it's all good for me. "BEAT THE HEAT! BEAT THE HEAT!"

Shaq signs with Celtics, im done with him...
True Laker fans should also dismiss him...... there is no way his fat %%+ goes over to Boston... ONLY to win a ring, and expects to have his jersey retired in L.A.

Retire with Orlando or Cleveland or Miami...... Shaq is a disgrace.
tired.gif

shame at you punk kids saying shaqs #34 doesnt deserve to be retired...hes a part of Laker history whether you like it or not
he was our MVP who brought the Lakers to our first ever 3peat in team history

regardless if he wears a kings, spurs, boston and etc. HE WILL ALWAYS BE A LAKER

So I feel like besides the Heat, Shaq has joined all lakers said rivals since departing. Doesnt matter whether he was a part of that rilvary or not. Sun (obviousy because of those playoff series); Cavaliers (not really a rival but best team in east-record wise v best team in west); now the Celtics (obvious Rival, past and recently).

I understand what shaq did for the Lakers organization, but I really dont think his Jersey will be retired in LA....especially after joining the Celtics of all teams

Shaq's jersey is getting retired. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Sad that Snaq is getting turned out for every team though, Shaunie must be trying to take all his cake.

But him in a C's jersey =
sick.gif
(he'll do whatever he can to try and 1 up Bean
laugh.gif
)

Ya'll some funny dudes tryin to rescind puttin 34 up in the rafters. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's an old man, let him go play wherever he wants.  We all know where he'll be remembered most. 

Ya'll some funny dudes tryin to rescind puttin 34 up in the rafters. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's an old man, let him go play wherever he wants.  We all know where he'll be remembered most. 

What the F are you guys talking about Shaq not getting his jersey retired??  
laugh.gif

Those of you saying he shouldn't have his number retired have such a short term memory problem.  

Wow.

LOL.

Yeah those battle between Shaq's Lakers against Pierce's Celtics were epic
laugh.gif

This new Lakers - Celtics "rivalry" was brought back to life only after the Garnett trade.

The 34 Jersey will be up there. Im just dissapointed that he didnt consider a return here.

He's probably still hurt about the trade or still has beef with Jerry Buss and Mitch
tired.gif

Some of you guys are insane for not retiring Shaq's jersey. No doubt we'll see it in the rafters.

But just to slap him in the face, we should retire Lisa Leslie's first
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i always thought a former laker star should never be a celtic. doesn't take away from what he's done for the lakers, though. of course his jersey will be retired with the lakers.

smh at people thinking otherwise

Via Hoopshype- Shannon Brown leaning towards Lakers

The Knicks' chances of landing free agent shooting guard Shannon Brown are just about over. Mark Bartelstein, Brown's agent, told The Post the Lakers guard is "leaning'' toward returning to the Lakers to go for a "three-peat.'' Brown is expected to make his final decision Thursday. New York  

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Via Hoopshype- Shannon Brown leaning towards Lakers

The Knicks' chances of landing free agent shooting guard Shannon Brown are just about over. Mark Bartelstein, Brown's agent, told The Post the Lakers guard is "leaning'' toward returning to the Lakers to go for a "three-peat.'' Brown is expected to make his final decision Thursday. New York  
im actually surprised he would turn down the Knicks.. especially since he could get a lot more money and playing time over there.. but im glad hes smart enough that winning is way better than joining that sorry franchise.. smarter than ariza thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom