World Cup Qualifying - Europe/South America

Denmark 1
Portugal 1
grin.gif
4th in the group, got their work cut out for them now

Argentina 0
Brazil 2 (50')
laugh.gif
Looks like they scored from a set piece and a PK (handball call inthe box) Are they getting bossed?

Scotland 2
Macedonia 0
pimp.gif
Sets up a barn burner on Wed. vs Holland

Lots of action all around the world I still need to catch up on. Gonna be a great week.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Do you happen to have a link so that I can watch my Argentina play?

^ I tried justin tv but all the streams lag. To be honest, I don't even want to watch Argentina. Not like this
laugh.gif

Turkey's chances aren't looking too good. What a shame. Must-win match vs. Bosnia on Wed.

Ireland in good shape, Northern Ireland hanging in there (doubt they can qualify though).

Argentina's deense was practically asleep tonight. They were awful.

Argentina's offense was trying their best, but they were kept in check by Brasil.

Brasil as usual showed why they're the best team in the world. Kaka is all class.

It's a damn shame that I wasn't able to watch the Brazil vs. Argentina game...

guys bookmark this site for the rest of your life

atdhe.net

almost every game in high quality. in english though which sucks but video is good 8/10 times.

Spain looking sharp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really wanted to see Marcos Senna play... but as long as he is ready for theWC its all good
pimp.gif

Crackadona better do what's right for his country and step down. Argentina has way too much talent to be losing like this...6-1, 2-0, 3-1 etc.

When you look at their squad you see that they have as much talent right now as Brazil and Spain. The problem is they dont have a coach that can bring it alltogether.

Just a warning for y'all...watch out for the Ivory Coast in the World Cup. I've been watching these guys for the last 4 years and they are the realdeal. They're only getting better and unlike other African teams, they wont be afraid when they go up against tough opponents in the World Cup.

Cameroon won their 1st WCQ match today. I hope they win their group and make it to the World Cup. It's Eto'o's last chance to go to the World Cupwhile he's still one of the best players in the world.

i love messi but like C.ron, he hasn't shown up for his national side.......

bring back Perkerman and Requilme please.......after watching todays game against brazil it seems like they don't have the AMF they need to createsomething for their forwards. they are trying to rely on their wings too much and it aint working.

socluis - Thanks for the link! Much appreciated.

As far as the game goes, I agree with most of what has been said here. Argentina needs a leader both on the field and as their coach! By the way, that was areally nice pass by Kaka and even greater finished by Fabiano.

Ghana's D and mid are very strong. Their problem is that their strikers are complete garbage. Along with the CIV, they'll be Africa's best chanceat being amongst the final 16.

yea Essien had a nice goal for Ghana today...Bendtner's goal yesterday was pretty sick too, he shrugged off his defender in the box took a cross off hischest and slapped a half-volley past the keep

i feel bad for Kaladze, two own goals against Italy
laugh.gif

there are a number of interesting matches coming up in midweek..France against Serbia especially, France was really disappointing againstRomania...Scotland/Netherlands is a big match for Scotland...Argentina/Paraguay is crucial for Maradona..the one im most looking forward to is Croatia/Englandthough, its too bad Modric wont be playing

Originally Posted by elevenairs

i feel bad for Kaladze, two own goals against Italy
laugh.gif

Ouch. The one player playing in Italy scores two own goals in a loss. And the worst part is that the goals didn't look that accidental. The mafia probablyhad a talk with him.

Zlatan scoring in overtime.
pimp.gif

France are just pathetic.

Originally Posted by socluis90

atdhe.net

almost every game in high quality. in english though which sucks but video is good 8/10 times.
Ouch

No credit or anything.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by socluis90

atdhe.net

Ouch

No credit or anything.
laugh.gif
did you post this link before? my bad. I been using thissite for over a year though...

Portugal (1-0) Hungary (21')

Bosnia (1-1) Turkey (45')

England (1-0) Croatia (Lennon fouled in box, Lamps PK)

Scotland (0-0) Holland (40')
Norway (2-0) Macedonia (40')

Scotland should've had a goal just now. They gotta hold on to that point for dear life.

Back
Top Bottom