World Cup Qualifying - Europe/South America

WOW.. FRANCE IS BLOWING IT.. RED CARD In the 9th MINUTE!! FROM YOUR KEEPER! Serbia Scores on Penalty..

Watching the Hungary Vs Portugal game right now.. 1-0 lets go Portugal.. Need Denmark to lose Please!

no.. They need to win.. and Denmark to lose or tie.. Just so the Denmark vs Sweden match would be competitive for both.. B/C if Denmark wins today and hungaryloses, then they automatically qualify.. But, to have any chance.. sweden has to lose or at least Tie and Portugal must WIN Out.. Portugal's chances areveryyy Slim

Scotland's goalie is keeping them in the game against the Netherlands. That guy Miller on Scotland is pretty good

Ecuador up 1-0 on Bolivia. If they win and Argentina loses against Paraguay they take Argetina's spot (4th place)

England over Croatia 2-0 into the second half

France tied up at one vs Serbia at the hald

kidoopz wrote:
no.. They need to win.. and Denmark to lose or tie.. Just so the Denmark vs Sweden match would be competitive for both.. B/C if Denmark wins today and hungary loses, then they automatically qualify.. But, to have any chance.. sweden has to lose or at least Tie and Portugal must WIN Out.. Portugal's chances are veryyy Slim

Its inconceivable to think that Portugal won't quality...
eek.gif
I guess,the same could be said about England for Euro 08

Wow.... the Oranje net one in 82nd min. That's gotta hurt. Few minutes left though....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

kidoopz wrote:
no.. They need to win.. and Denmark to lose or tie.. Just so the Denmark vs Sweden match would be competitive for both.. B/C if Denmark wins today and hungary loses, then they automatically qualify.. But, to have any chance.. sweden has to lose or at least Tie and Portugal must WIN Out.. Portugal's chances are veryyy Slim

Its inconceivable to think that Portugal won't quality...
eek.gif
I guess, the same could be said about England for Euro 08

i think they're done.. I don't know how they can pull this miracle off at this point.

Meanwhile, England is making Bilic eat his words... 4-0 with 20 mins left...

man... this Weiss kid for Solvakia (Man City) looks really talented.. he's only 19, never saw him before today.

Scotland done. Oh well, Norway are clearly a better side anyway. Would've been nice to see Scottish, Irish, English fans all there in SouthAfrica though.

How does Benzema not start?

No, they still have to win their final 2 qualifiers, both are at home vs Hungary, Malta. So they should take care of their business.

But their fate rests on the Denmark-Sweden match next month. If Sweden win, Portugal is screwed.

Lets see... Denmark had a 1-1 draw, while Sweden won... looking at the 'live table', Portugal is out... for now!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Lets see... Denmark had a 1-1 draw, while Sweden won... looking at the 'live table', Portugal is out... for now!
NOT SO FAST... If Sweden loses the next match and Portugal wins then Portugal is 2nd... That Is the best way, A Sweden Loss.. A Tie would help butPortugal has to thrash either Malta or Hungary to be ahead on goal differentials..

Greece drew against MOLDOVA.
laugh.gif

Greece gave up an equalizer in the 90th Min .. wow.. That group could change anyway.. I see Israel beating Moldova, so That Greece Latvia rematchwill be critical..

How Serbia doesn't put away France with a man advantage since the 10th min is amazing..
And speaking of which.. Serbia just loses a man to a red card lol..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

No, they still have to win their final 2 qualifiers, both are at home vs Hungary, Malta. So they should take care of their business.

But their fate rests on the Denmark-Sweden match next month. If Sweden win, Portugal is screwed.

Yal seen that 4th place curse going on? Pretty much the team to finish 4th at the previous WC never qualifies the next WC.

Scotland played really well, its a shame they didnt at least get a point...Kenny Miller missed a point blank rebound...it looks like France is only going tocome away with a point

A world cup without Messi and Ronaldo would be a shock. But both squads will find a way.

Portugal should be fine as long as Sweden dont win @ Denmark next month. Portugal's last 2 games are at home to Hungary and Malta...they'll most likelywin both.

Even if Sweden and Portugal end up tied, you have to think that Portugal will rack up 4+ goals against Malta, giving Portugal the edge in goal differential.

England are the real deal under Capello. They just need a consistent 2nd striker to play alongside Rooney. Unlike in 2006, I believe they will be a legitthreat to win the WC in 2010.

Cameroon won today and moved into 1st in their group with 2 matches remaining. If they beat Togo next month and Gabon drops points against Morocco thenCameroon will join the Ivory Coast and Ghana as the 3rd African team to qualify.

As crappy as Argentina are, it's too early for them to get desperate. Even if they drop points today against Paraguay, they're virtually guaranteed 3pts at home to Peru next month. Even if they finished 5th, they'll be favorites against any 4th place CONCACAF finisher. That being said, I really hopethat Argentina lose tonight just so that Cocaineadona gets canned tomorrow.

Speaking of garbage managers, Raymond Domenech is the worst thing to happen to France since Adolf Hitler. Dude has NO idea what he's doing most of thetime. He doesn't deserve credit for France's 06 run...that team was carried by Thuram, Makalele, Vieira, Zidane, Henry etc. Even if France qualify, youshouldn't expect much from them as long as this a.ss clown is in charge.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

We have our spot locked
pimp.gif
VIVA ESPANA!!!

indifferent.gif
The hell ? I remember you saying you were born inMexico...Don't front like you're Spanish.You should be rooting for your hometown boy Cuauhtemoc Blanco and shout all night
pimp.gif
" VIVA LOS CHILANGOS!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom