World Exclusive: The G.I. Joe Super Bowl Spot! Vol. SHH!!

COBRA LALALALALALALAAAAAA!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Doesnt look whack but it doesnt look anything like I would envision a G.I. Joe movie
same. but after being a die hard G.I. Joe cartoon fan i don't really know what i would expect from a non-animated movie

regardless i look forward to seeing it

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I'm def feeling the title....

RISE OF COBRA!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bring on the 80's movies! I was born in '80 so all these movies that the studios are making are cool in my book. I will however, be the first to admitthat Transformers was a total let down in the story department, but hey, it was a Michael Bay movie. Hopefully the sequel will be better written?! This previewto GI Joe looks really promising; the effects looked great, so the movie already has a leg up. I wonder if they are still planning on retooling He-Man withBrad Pit? That's the one I am looking forward to.

eek.gif
eek.gif
...Movie looks like it's gonna be amazing...

Aiyoooo Meth, do you die in the end, or are you coming back for a sequel...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

eek.gif
eek.gif

There's been rumors about Cobra Commander putting the helmet on at the very end.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Snake eyes looking like a beast in the 5 seconds they showed him.

kinda like Darth Maul... and look how that turned out.

the movie looks kinda eh...

GI Joe (toys, cartoon, comics) was at its best when it was based on actual military personnel and weapons. When Hasbro broke away from that, thats when itstarted to suck. This movie does not look like GI Joe at all.

transformers sucked, so i don;t see this one being any better...just another quick cash grab.... what kind of good movie can you possibly make out of atoy/cartoon where a gazillion rounds of ammunition are fired and not a single casuality/fatality.....a bad movie. G.I.Joe was dumb as dumb.... and so will thismovie be.

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

eek.gif
eek.gif

There's been rumors about Cobra Commander putting the helmet on at the very end.
pimp.gif

BOOOOOO not till the very end? Sorry but that kills it why cant that happen in the middle or something?

Back
Top Bottom