McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series
Chevy Camaro ZL1
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Subaru BRZ
Jaguar XKR-S
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Nissan GT-R

:rofl: That BRZ got murked. Expected though, look at its competition. That Aventador is :wow:, my favorite car the last few months.

Last edited:
I felt really bad for the BRZ. :frown: :lol: :rofl:
No need to feel bad, the BRZ is not in the same league as those other monsters in a drag race. It's giving up 200-400+ horsepower to the other cars. I am surprised at how well it got off the line, it was ahead of the AMG and the Jag.

Last edited:
No need to feel bad, the BRZ is not in the same league as those other monsters in a drag race. It's giving up 200-400+ horsepower to the other cars. I am surprised at how well it got off the line, it was ahead of the AMG and the Jag.

With its lack of power compared to the other cars it's probably extremely easy to launch with minimal wheel spin.

Godzirra!!
mad.gif
*japanese accent*

no zr1 agian? lol..

im amazed the gtr had a better launch than the aventador.. then again theres reaction time :lol:

Last edited:
With its lack of power compared to the other cars it's probably extremely easy to launch with minimal wheel spin.

That's assuming the other cars have a problem with wheel spin, which shouldn't be the case since the AMG and Jag have launch control with their automated trannies.

hey I love the BRZ but it's still comical how much it got beat. With that said, it is all about the driver too. In the end, it's all for fun and just to see these amazing cars in a drag race.

Back
Top Bottom