World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC....

Quote:
they look like some and 1's

not that it's bad but you can difinitely see some similarities here
s593sm.jpg

s594sw.jpg

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I would have to see better pics but they look copped.
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11, trueballa87, joser84, Flip Jays & easy3000​

FUTURA P-RODS FOR SALE SIZE 13 HIT ME UP FOR PICS.

I'll wait to see better pics before passing judgement. All you guys are doing is building up hype.

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

That is more likely to be his summer shoes

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member #8 - The Comeback QB​

they aight yall, look too much like the older Jordans to me... Imma Nike addict but i think the crew in Beaverton need to stop that up if thats the new LBs.. anybody feel me or im just the outkast...lmao

ewww, @#%$ foamposite that makes the kicks soo damn ugly

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>E-MAIL[/td][td]MYSPACE[/td][/tr][/table]​
references: yvespo3, aephlux, projectdtp,morningstar777, oscarmeyerslanger
FS: DS sz13 pilgrim WORLD CUP PACK COURT FORCES, $84.25 shipped, $25 LESS THAN RETAIL!!!​

They look alright, but I'm gonna wait for better pics to see whats up
I am amused by the simplicity of this game. Bring me your finest meats and cheeses
Kenny Manye

looks like a 20.5.5 II or something. I dont think this the LeBron IV tho, I wouldnt be suprised if its a new outdoor shoe (the 27.7.7. maybe? Sounds catchy....). I need more pictures, but right now Im not really feeling these from first look, but I said the same thing about the LeBron 1, 2, & 3 when I first saw them, then grew to love em, so.......
"I heard somebody scream, the life could be better boy/ crusin through Detroit in the night wit Tha Chedda Boyz ()Jim Jones
where my Detroit ninjas at....
www.youtube.com/w/Turbulence-Signature-Series?v=RtMT4Mi6n9w&search=Blade%20Icewood

To all who say it is a new 20.5.5

Why would Nike re-release 20.5.5s in new colourways, and this new shoe also?
Seems like the IV. That's all that really makes sense.
Remember Jason Collier 1977-2005

AIM=HHOYA79

Hm. I guess that is true. If it is another summer shoe, my wallet is REALLY starting to ache.
Remember Jason Collier 1977-2005

AIM=HHOYA79

gotta see real pics......
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

For some reason I am doubting this is the Lebron IV....

-Why would they design shirts with the Lebron IV, when RD is still many months away, and the design could very well change...

Back
Top Bottom