World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Yea, looks like its a pass for me. I hate that red spot and what's up with the netting? Thanks for the pics.

This release makes me glad I robocopped that toro bravo pack last yr
112br44.gif

House of Hoops locations are the only places that will be getting these, and no release date is known yet.

House of Hoops locations are the only places that will be getting these, and no release date is known yet.

Everybody that doesn't like these now will change their minds a month before the release. Always happens.

Everybody that doesn't like these now will change their minds a month before the release. Always happens.

These do not say either "premium" or "quality" to me -just another run of the mill retro+ -the 3M Vs are nicer imo.

Every shoe in this BIN23 series has been a huge let down -they're the worst gimmick Jordan has ever come out with -on par with Fusions for me.

These do not say either "premium" or "quality" to me -just another run of the mill retro+ -the 3M Vs are nicer imo.

Every shoe in this BIN23 series has been a huge let down -they're the worst gimmick Jordan has ever come out with -on par with Fusions for me.

Back
Top Bottom