World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that I'm one of the very few that likes these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manposite

...if these had dropped in 92' what would you all be saying...?

...this color-way has a story.
tongue.gif

Yep.  Everyone go check out "Driven From Within".

Originally Posted by manposite

...if these had dropped in 92' what would you all be saying...?

...this color-way has a story.
tongue.gif

Yep.  Everyone go check out "Driven From Within".

Man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
y'all trippin'.... how many of us are 90's babies in here!!? c'mon dawg you gotta love the rasta vibe and what not, just takes it back to what could be kind of the essence of sneakers... think Mutumbo's, and Tribe called Quest etc.. these represent so much more than Tiger stripe sneakers... they rep Culture!

Man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
y'all trippin'.... how many of us are 90's babies in here!!? c'mon dawg you gotta love the rasta vibe and what not, just takes it back to what could be kind of the essence of sneakers... think Mutumbo's, and Tribe called Quest etc.. these represent so much more than Tiger stripe sneakers... they rep Culture!

Man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a little optimistic there are we?   i bet these  change

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Man these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a little optimistic there are we?   i bet these  change

for everyone who thinks these will change before they release you are wrong. there is are already numbered pairs on ebay, #343 of 2059 to be exact. also, they are already scheduled to release on 10/5/10 at hoh paris. i dont really like the colorway but i will be picking up 1 pair for retail just to keep the collection going. they would of been way better if jb would of just left them blank like the samples we saw a couple months ago.

for everyone who thinks these will change before they release you are wrong. there is are already numbered pairs on ebay, #343 of 2059 to be exact. also, they are already scheduled to release on 10/5/10 at hoh paris. i dont really like the colorway but i will be picking up 1 pair for retail just to keep the collection going. they would of been way better if jb would of just left them blank like the samples we saw a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom