World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by riddla713

people are already lined up in houston for these, they will be sold out before the stores even open. it sucks that hoh galleria didnt get a shipment, i hope they get the bin 5's. i wont have my pair till next week.
indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.
Proves that JB can release whatever crap they want.

indifferent.gif
 @ anybody who has problems with what other people like. if everyone liked only what you like the world would be extremely boring. you should think before you post stuff like that and make yourself look really immature.
Aw shut the hell up. That" Why care what other people like?" speech is getting so old.
I'm immature because you're fiending over some hyped up garbage?
laugh.gif
But hating on what other people LIKE isn't? Who cares why they like it, if you don't like it KEEP MOVING.

people are already lined up in houston for these, they will be sold out before the stores even open. it sucks that hoh galleria didnt get a shipment, i hope they get the bin 5's. i wont have my pair till next week.
indifferent.gif
@ anybody wanting these.
Proves that JB can release whatever crap they want.

indifferent.gif
 @ anybody who has problems with what other people like. if everyone liked only what you like the world would be extremely boring. you should think before you post stuff like that and make yourself look really immature.
Aw shut the hell up. That" Why care what other people like?" speech is getting so old.
I'm immature because you're fiending over some hyped up garbage?
laugh.gif
But hating on what other people LIKE isn't? Who cares why they like it, if you don't like it KEEP MOVING.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Wow SMH @ the people buying these just because they're limited. Perfect examples of hypebeasts.

I DONT CARE what you think or what you call it. Me buying these so I can resell them and buy myself something else like a new cam or 2 other pairs of shoes is
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Wow SMH @ the people buying these just because they're limited. Perfect examples of hypebeasts.

I DONT CARE what you think or what you call it. Me buying these so I can resell them and buy myself something else like a new cam or 2 other pairs of shoes is
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

pimp.gif

happy.gif
People like u r the reason why shoe culture and collecting isnt fun anymore. Buy sneakers u like, dont buy them to make a penny off another man

pimp.gif

happy.gif
People like u r the reason why shoe culture and collecting isnt fun anymore. Buy sneakers u like, dont buy them to make a penny off another man

The worst part is, not only are some dudes copping to resell, but they're copping to resell for rape prices, word to the South Beach LeBron VIIIs
30t6p3b.gif

For shame.

What happened to looking out for other dudes?

The worst part is, not only are some dudes copping to resell, but they're copping to resell for rape prices, word to the South Beach LeBron VIIIs
30t6p3b.gif

For shame.

What happened to looking out for other dudes?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

pimp.gif

happy.gif
I totally agree, but if that's how that man makes his money, then so be it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

pimp.gif

happy.gif
I totally agree, but if that's how that man makes his money, then so be it.
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

happy.gif
Well, if you really didn't care what I thought, why take the effort to quote me then?  
roll.gif
.  My bad if I was vague in my statement, I should have specified that the demographic I was targeting are those who like the shoes for the sole reason of their exclusivity.  Anyway, I don't have a problem with resellers, that's a different story, though it's still just as bad when it comes to shoes that some people actually legitimately like but are deprived of the opportunity to get them because of greedy resellers looking to make a quick buck.  

pimp.gif

happy.gif
Well, if you really didn't care what I thought, why take the effort to quote me then?  
roll.gif
.  My bad if I was vague in my statement, I should have specified that the demographic I was targeting are those who like the shoes for the sole reason of their exclusivity.  Anyway, I don't have a problem with resellers, that's a different story, though it's still just as bad when it comes to shoes that some people actually legitimately like but are deprived of the opportunity to get them because of greedy resellers looking to make a quick buck.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom