World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Gray XI's are not even in the same league as these BIN VII's or any BIN for that matter.

The BIN's are staying true to the original shape of the shoe and quality materials.

Its been a long time coming and I'm glad JB did it.

i was at HOH only 18 pairs, i was number 20, o well watever didnt like these anyways, met some kool peeps tho, big ups to dude with the Kobe V chaos.

i was at HOH only 18 pairs, i was number 20, o well watever didnt like these anyways, met some kool peeps tho, big ups to dude with the Kobe V chaos.

hoh is a scam... it works just the way evrything else works..... only the ppl knowing the ppl on the inside get em its not fair

hoh is a scam... it works just the way evrything else works..... only the ppl knowing the ppl on the inside get em its not fair

same thing happened on rd in h town.... they prolly sold 10 pairs max.... its hw the game goes......
i ll be on the hunt.... should be able to find me 1 at a decent price..... i ve got nothing but time... loool

same thing happened on rd in h town.... they prolly sold 10 pairs max.... its hw the game goes......
i ll be on the hunt.... should be able to find me 1 at a decent price..... i ve got nothing but time... loool

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Well Ill be dammed....
and I love the VII.

I sure hope these DO NOT come out.
My exact words
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

Once you have them in your hands, your opinions of these change immediately.

Colors pop off the shoe and quality is second to none.

Thanks JB, keep up the good work and put these materials on ALL releases.
This.

I'm a sucker for good quality and these were done well. I could do without the green in em but oh well. NTSF finally came through for me
smile.gif

This.

I'm a sucker for good quality and these were done well. I could do without the green in em but oh well. NTSF finally came through for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Griff

This.

smile.gif

quality always count. I'm so upset on past VII release like Hare's and DMP VII the quality is too wack
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Griff

This.

smile.gif

quality always count. I'm so upset on past VII release like Hare's and DMP VII the quality is too wack
sick.gif

ive been on the hunt for a sz 11 but cant get a pair at a good price

just got to keep at it and hope for the best...............................................................................peace23

ive been on the hunt for a sz 11 but cant get a pair at a good price

just got to keep at it and hope for the best...............................................................................peace23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom