World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure love my VIIs but these... I just cant rock with.

For the price, for the lining up... I just cant do it. They only way Ill ever have these is after RD for less then retail.

I don't think they're that bad. Could have been better. Takes me back to the 80's a little. Quality is good.

Signature below:

I don't think they're that bad. Could have been better. Takes me back to the 80's a little. Quality is good.

Signature below:

I wonder if the same people who say they are going to get these shoes will still get them if they were a general release instead. >__>

I wonder if the same people who say they are going to get these shoes will still get them if they were a general release instead. >__>

The spots getting these in Houston have been shady. It's like none of the employees want the public to get any info, so they can hold their own sizes. Politics as usual.......

The spots getting these in Houston have been shady. It's like none of the employees want the public to get any info, so they can hold their own sizes. Politics as usual.......

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Dudes are lining up for these already.
You have to be single to pull a move like this

I could picture telling wifey, "I'm going out tonight to camp for some Jordans, I'll see you on Friday"
laugh.gif

On the real, these shoes look horrible. Once again if these were readily available, they would be in outlets in a month.

I could picture telling wifey, "I'm going out tonight to camp for some Jordans, I'll see you on Friday"
laugh.gif

On the real, these shoes look horrible. Once again if these were readily available, they would be in outlets in a month.

Honestly, these shoes look hideous. The black on the back is what ruins the shoe. If the shoe didn'thave the black then i'd consider it hot. However, JB needs to stop releasing so many f***** pairs man. I think we all love J's, that's why we buy them, but for real the ample amount of releases each week is starting to get annoying. 1 Retro shoe be released a month, not 10.

Honestly, these shoes look hideous. The black on the back is what ruins the shoe. If the shoe didn'thave the black then i'd consider it hot. However, JB needs to stop releasing so many f***** pairs man. I think we all love J's, that's why we buy them, but for real the ample amount of releases each week is starting to get annoying. 1 Retro shoe be released a month, not 10.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I personally can't wait to put my hands on these..

this. the quality of the bin 23 shoes is superb and is one of the main factors that keeps me buying them.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I personally can't wait to put my hands on these..

this. the quality of the bin 23 shoes is superb and is one of the main factors that keeps me buying them.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

laugh.gif

Especially if you are waiting out over Thanksgiving haha.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

laugh.gif

Especially if you are waiting out over Thanksgiving haha.

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Yep, its how its been done for the past few limited releases down here. Pretty much anything with hype that's limited. Oh yeah, and they'll cop their own pair then try to sell them to you in-store on release day at a resellers price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Yep, its how its been done for the past few limited releases down here. Pretty much anything with hype that's limited. Oh yeah, and they'll cop their own pair then try to sell them to you in-store on release day at a resellers price
laugh.gif

yeah i ll try copping these on rd.
if they were a gr i prolly wouldnt copp but since i ve got the 3 bin that cme out before these ... i ll try to add em to the collection

yeah i ll try copping these on rd.
if they were a gr i prolly wouldnt copp but since i ve got the 3 bin that cme out before these ... i ll try to add em to the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom