World War Z (2013) - Trailer - Brad Pitt,Matthew Fox

movie was fun watch not great though.  def better than i am legend. i really hated his youngest daughter though, all that high pitched schrill screaming...like dakota fanning in war of the worlds.

I thought the movie had much more potential to expand. With how brutal everything was there wasn't enough gore. It wasn't terrible by any means but it's a solid 7/10 from me. Rotten Tomatoes is pretty much dead on with my grade.

I like it...the lack of blood and gore was very stupid on their part...the entire pg13 rating was dumb..it's almost like they did the **** to be different. 8/10 for lack of action and gore...Dawn of the dead and the remake are still the GOAT zombie films

Saw this last night. Reminded me of Last of Us in a few ways. Bad ending is bad though.

I read that changed the ending at the last minute I would like to see what that was

They actually reshot many scenes and 75% of the way through the said F it and redid the whole movie because they didnt like how it was coming out

I read that changed the ending at the last minute I would like to see what that was
They actually reshot many scenes and 75% of the way through the said F it and redid the whole movie because they didnt like how it was coming out
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 Still want to see this

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like how they tied it to WHO. It's funny because the CDC has been using the zombie craze to tie in emergency preparation.

Why are so many people bothered by the lack of blood?

I seriously didn't even notice it until I came back and read this thread.

Typical American horror style...gore, blood, grotesque stuff.

You can make scarier movies without it for sure though, stuff that really have you freaking out for a while after.

yea so saw this movie last night, a lot more dope than i thought it would be.  brad pitt's a hell of an actor 
laugh.gif
 without him in it i prolly would have hated it.  did mention after the flick to my friends that it wasn't nearly a gore fest like a tarrantino flick and that i actually liked that.  plenty of 'oh ****' moments but not over the top blood.  worked for me.  overall it gets a solid 7.  would have probably been an 8 if it were titled, 'Zombies: with Brad Pitt' instead of World War Z.

Its a zombie movie, thats what you come to see. Its not about being scary its about undead people biting people you expect to see some stuff. In the beginning they had one spit blood on Pitt, but then it was way toned down from that point. When he cut the chicks hand off you expect to see a shot of it and it never comes so its alittle jarring to me.

The lack of blood is one thing. But I just like the massive spread of zombies. I feel like they put good emphasis into the zombies

Me neither, but I understand that Zombie enthusiasts would probably want it to be in there

Back
Top Bottom