World Youngest Grandmother Only 23 Vol. White People Need To Do Better

what the hell happened during 05-06.. 
eek.gif
 kids went nuts
no pun

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

According to wiki (which is more reliable than what teachers think), the youngest mom was five. She was raped by her dad, and unfortunately for them, she just happened to be the first girl to start ovulating on the block.EDIT: Just doublechecked and she (Lina Medina) is still alive (aged 70 something). Her son died at age 40 due to bone marrow problems. Also, the father was just the prime suspect, there's no evidence.And the youngest grandmother was 17, just saying.
how long ago did this happen, a simple paternity test would have incriminated him
I'm gonna go ahead and say this happened ~70 years ago in Peru.

sry i wasn't paying attention, alot on the mind....sucks.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

According to wiki (which is more reliable than what teachers think), the youngest mom was five. She was raped by her dad, and unfortunately for them, she just happened to be the first girl to start ovulating on the block.EDIT: Just doublechecked and she (Lina Medina) is still alive (aged 70 something). Her son died at age 40 due to bone marrow problems. Also, the father was just the prime suspect, there's no evidence.And the youngest grandmother was 17, just saying.
how long ago did this happen, a simple paternity test would have incriminated him
I'm gonna go ahead and say this happened ~70 years ago in Peru.

sry i wasn't paying attention, alot on the mind....sucks.

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif
 kids went nuts
no pun

what do you mean? the birth rates are significantly lower for all races.

Originally Posted by proper english

eek.gif
 kids went nuts
no pun

what do you mean? the birth rates are significantly lower for all races.

I knew this girl whose friend got pregnant when she was just 9, I don't know if she kept it or not. I remember her saying she wanted to keep it, it's like how the hell would you have the maturity to make such a decision when you're NINE years old?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I knew this girl whose friend got pregnant when she was just 9, I don't know if she kept it or not. I remember her saying she wanted to keep it, it's like how the hell would you have the maturity to make such a decision when you're NINE years old?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom