World's Eight Richest People Have Same Wealth as Poorest 50%

Or move somewhere where there are better paying jobs.

It's simple, but they're just too stupid and lazy to follow the steps 
mean.gif

You serious?

nah da masses got sports, alcohol, legal mary jane, netflix, and streaming pron aint nobody revolting. people are and will be content.

Inevitable. Might not be in our lifetime here but it'll come.
It would be futile. As long as the illusion of democracy is in place the wealthy are shielded. The law protects them... Uprising against the billionaires just means being squashed with military might of the government bought by the wealthy. Not a chance.

The founding fathers could have never imagined that the right to bear arms would be ineffectual for fighting against a state militia like today.

In order for the American Revolutionary war or even a real civil war to happen in today's era,  Skunkworks themselves would have to turn against the government and supply the resistance with advanced weaponry that only rogue military soldiers would even be trained to use. What motive would they have to bite the hand that feeds them.

The only damage that can be done to the wealthy ruling elites would be a long organized list of high profile assas............. you know what I'm just going to stop there. I love my masters and my corporate position and the freedom to live in the greatest country on earth! Murica! Where i can pull myself up by my bootstraps and pay off my student loans and become a billionaire! 
laugh.gif

#bigbrotheriswatching

Last edited:
nah da masses got sports, alcohol, legal mary jane, netflix, and streaming pron aint nobody revolting. people are and will be content.

Nothing lasts forever. History is doomed to repeat itself, and all great civilizations had an expiration date.

Chiron Chiron without going too deep, I agree with you :lol:

The fall will not be pretty, that is for damn sure.

economic opportunity will be the most important piece of a changing America. Until that happens, we will continue to have evil & wrong doing in this world.

Back
Top Bottom