World's Fastest: 270.49 mph Hennessey Venom GT...... Your turn Bugatti

Just a matter of time before we see a 300mph + car.

Cant wait for Bugatti's response

i respect what they did...the thing about the bugatti is that it looks and feels like luxury inside ( from what i see and reviews ) and its heavy *** hell... thats why i still think that the bugatti is still in a class of its own...

why do people like fast cars? seriously you will never get to go that fast. not even trying to derail the thread.

why do people like fast cars? seriously you will never get to go that fast. not even trying to derail the thread.
why cant people like fast cars? some real car enthusiast do take their cars out for track day or whatever... some people spend money on classes and courses to drive around in exotic cars for a couple hours to see whats its like driving that fast..

Hennessey makes cars??? The liquor?? smh im late

Last edited:
roll.gif

I would take the McLaren P1 over that or a Bugatti any day. Straight line speed isn't everything.

Fast forward to 20 min to see it on the track.

Last edited:
Copped x2

One in white for weekends, and the other in gun metal for weekends.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Copped x2

One in white for weekends, and the other in gun metal for weekends.
would be the nicest looking car at 7/11 on the strip :lol:

I know the garage where they keep all the super cars :lol: When I use to work security, I use to take my girl and her friends and do photoshoots! :lol: Good times!
im gonna hit you up when i go down there this year... try to set up another photoshoot :lol:

Bruh I been trying to do another photoshoot... But the security are haters now, since im the only one that made it "out" :lol:

Last edited:
i respect what they did...the thing about the bugatti is that it looks and feels like luxury inside ( from what i see and reviews ) and its heavy *** hell... thats why i still think that the bugatti is still in a class of its own...

Exactly. The thing about the Veyron is that it was designed for bosses to drive around in. This car was looks like it was made for a track. I don't want to be strapped in and need professional driving lessons to cruise in the damn thing. Top speed isn't everything. Bugatti still the champ of supercars.

Heritage and prestige counts for more than speed records imo.

Pretty sure most people would take a Veyron or Aventador over this ****.

Back
Top Bottom