World's Tallest Girl (16 years old 6'10)...is actually cute...?

Gonna get me some snu-snu
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
snusnu.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
just playin

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

indifferent.gif

this whole "I'm a basketball player and I am going to wear #23" nonsense is so played out now. Like make a number for yourself, don't just copycat.

-The Juice

would you guys feel better if she rocked #47?  she's only 16, let her honor her idols
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Every time we see enormously tall people they usually look a little deformed, a little funny, but this chick is actually cute. Imagine the body on her when she gets older. 
pimp.gif

you nasty
sick.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:
indifferent.gif

this whole "I'm a basketball player and I am going to wear #23" nonsense is so played out now. Like make a number for yourself, don't just copycat.

-The Juice

oh the irony.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

indifferent.gif

-The Juice
She's also young and when you're young like that you wanna be just like your idol so it would only make sense she pick the number of her fav basketball players.

Loving the confidence. You don't see a confident person everyday. Everyday you see a bunch of self-centered ego's.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Every time we see enormously tall people they usually look a little deformed, a little funny, but this chick is actually cute. Imagine the body on her when she gets older. 
pimp.gif

streetlamp.gif

I can't click Yes for some reason....

Back
Top Bottom