Worst Basketball Beatdown Everrrr. (154-25) New World Record!!!

The currently running Canada games, a nationwide, province based, sporting event saw possibly the largest deficit in basketball history when in boyscompetition Team Quebec defeated the Northwest territories by a score of 154 - 25.

That's a whopping 129 point difference.

Quebec 154 Northwest Territories 25: In the first game of the boys tournament, Quebec took the lead from the start and never looked back. Going on a 41-0 run in the second quarter, Quebec was simply too quick for the N.W.T. to handle. Kenny Jean-Louis (Montreal) had a double-double (23 points, 10 assists). "We passed well, didn't turn over the ball and played aggressive," said Quebec head coach Pascal Jobin. "We want to win the tournament."
Quebec looks to keep their title as they are the reigning champions having defeated Alberta at the U17 National Championships in 2008.

the largest i can find other than this is 123 points.

I cant imagine anyone on the losing team ever picking up a basketball again
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I cant imagine anyone on the losing team ever picking up a basketball again
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They shouldn't, all their players are on the same level as 2008 Detroit Lions

They left out the part that Team Quebec's head coach took the 1st flight out to Boston for his day job that resumes tomorrow as his team facing theCincinnati Bengals @ 7:30pm est

I'm kidding.......relax

Originally Posted by heat23

They left out the part that Team Quebec's head coach took the 1st flight out to Boston for his day job that resumes tomorrow as his team facing the Cincinnati Bengals @ 7:30pm est

I'm kidding.......relax

58f1584ca43f5163875df63c667dee586681819.jpg
58f1584ca43f5163875df63c667dee586681819.jpg

what does the opposing coach say at 50 pts? 75? 100? 120?

Quebec should have litterally started trying not to score. Clanking shots off the backboard and the bottom of the rim on purpose and#@$@.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

41-0 run?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
should have called a timeout, maybe they could have cut the run down to about 25-0 and only lose by 100

i really cant imagine how nwt lose by that much unless quebec didnt let up at all.

if they didnt that coach needs to be repremanded.

i would be traumatized after losing by that much.

i'd probly brawl with my own teamates...Seriously!

when i was in 8th grade my school team had a game like. we seriously could've done that kind of beat down but we went in to the "pass 15 times beforea shot" offense and "play all 5 guys inside the key and let them shoot" defense by the 2nd quarter. we ended up winning 51-2. and our coachesstill got in trouble because they thought we ran up the score lol. our school was known to try keep it classy.

smh.gif
Horrible, if I was on that team, I'd crawl under my bed for a few days and hide from reality

I'm sorry, but no.

I've been on bad teams before. I've lost in blowouts. I understand bein a good sport and all that.

But if I look up at the scoreboard, and I need a calculator to figure out how many points I'm losing by, and ESPECIALLY if I see 3 digits instead of 2 asthe answer, then somebody on the other team is going down, and I'm takin a few fans, coaches and maybe a ref down with me too.

The only way that score is ok with me is if it was like 75-25 and I got 57 technicals or somethin so they get a bunch of free throws after they take me tojail.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom