Worst Cities in da USA, state by state

that mini city under Miami being so trash is surprising to me... anyone from Florida wanna chime in?

Surprised Baltimore didn't get the top spot for Maryland, although I've never gone through Cambridge
This list was based on more than just crime...if you factor that out Baltimore is literally the only real "city" in the state, no way it can be the worst

Cambridge sucks tho...its poor, boring and only kinda close to the ocean

not surprised about union city :lol: my pops work out there says its always some **** going down.

i thought da more south u go da more "north" you are in Florida..
North Florida is basically South GA...the metro areas (MIA, Orlando n Tampa) are full of transplants

South of the city of Miami is the Everglades and alotta land that wasn’t really populated like Florida City, that’s where they moving cats from the old north MIA hoods

If it’s the same list I saw the other day which also ranked all 50 states, lol at Alabama Mississippi and Louisiana being ranked 48-50.

hmm i got to go to gallup new mexico this weekend for work . i def think that list is off. St. martianville in Louisiana is vile and watkinville / monroe G.a. are way more rougher than union city lol.

Lol Bridgeton NJ ain’t that bad. Been there plenty of times. Lots of Mexican Parties out there. They be lit asf.

North Florida is basically South GA...the metro areas (MIA, Orlando n Tampa) are full of transplants

South of the city of Miami is the Everglades and alotta land that wasn’t really populated like Florida City, that’s where they moving cats from the old north MIA hoods

how is Florida City?

that mini city under Miami being so trash is surprising to me... anyone from Florida wanna chime in?

how is Florida City?

You wanna know where the concept of the First 48 TV show came from? It was from Florida City, they get it poppin' out there. Like frshstunna frshstunna mentioned, it's in the middle of nowhere. As soon as you head down south and get out of the MIA metro area, it's all farmland. That's one thing the city of Homestead is known for besides hosting the annual NASCAR race. When you wanna go down to Key West, you have to take US1 and drive though all those cities....you'll see

Florida City is right below Homestead and there's literally nothing to do out there, no opportunity whatsoever. I used to mess with a girl from Princeton (go look at Google maps to see where it's at, I'm from inner city Miami) and her crib had got broken into a few days before I went to pick her up to smash. I was surprised cause the houses out there are kinda nice and I didn't expect them to get down like that out there.

You wanna know where the concept of the First 48 TV show came from? It was from Florida City, they get it poppin' out there. Like frshstunna frshstunna mentioned, it's in the middle of nowhere. As soon as you head down south and get out of the MIA metro area, it's all farmland. That's one thing the city of Homestead is known for besides hosting the annual NASCAR race. When you wanna go down to Key West, you have to take US1 and drive though all those cities....you'll see

Florida City is right below Homestead and there's literally nothing to do out there, no opportunity whatsoever. I used to mess with a girl from Princeton (go look at Google maps to see where it's at, I'm from inner city Miami) and her crib had got broken into a few days before I went to pick her up to smash. I was surprised cause the houses out there are kinda nice and I didn't expect them to get down like that out there.
Yea my Miami cats was saying ppl from their hood (liberty city) moved out to Homestead area and they be wildin just like the city back in the day..think alotta folks don’t realize there’s life past south beach :lol:

Yea my Miami cats was saying ppl from their hood (liberty city) moved out to Homestead area and they be wildin just like the city back in the day..think alotta folks don’t realize there’s life past south beach :lol:

i thought after Miami was da end and u went Florida keys next...

that's because out of towners only stay out there in miami beach and never cross the bridge to step foot on the mainland

i thought after Miami was da end and u went Florida keys next...
you've never been down here? i thought you said you had cousins out here

How would you describe Douglas? I have heard about it more and more over the years.

Is there a Reservation there? What is the racial makeup of the city?

Despite being right on the Mexican border, it’s a very white town. White and old. Haven’t been there in over a decade, but it looked like one of those old west towns in John Wayne movies.

Back
Top Bottom