Worst current sports commentator/analyst

Originally Posted by DaG311

bill walton and marc jackson

Ok I must agree Bill Walton is straight trash, but come on Marc Jackson is easily the funniest commenator, "Mama there goes that man!", "I callthat the Beyonce move, to the left to the left"
roll.gif
and you can't forget how he always forces it with Kobe "Guys when you talk about the LosAngeles Lakers your talking about Kobe Bryant, the best Player in the world"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Marc Jackson is that dude

Magic Johnson - for a guy who played the game his whole life, how can he not explain ANYTHING? I honestly see why the Magic Hour was canceled.

Avery Johnson - he's got that kazoo lodged in his esophagus...dude got that helium voice 24/7...not to mention he over-articulates EVERYTHING....he'shorrid.

Reggie Miller - because he's got marbles and flem stuck in his throat/mouth when he talks...

Bill Walton might be the best NBA announcer after Marv. (ok, and Hubie Brown)

I will def co-sign Joe Buck. Dude is a worthless peice of trash sittin his short a^^ on a soapbox and talkin sh*^.
grin.gif

Imagine if you made a drinking game with Nancy Liberman/Doris Burke and that herb Schulman or whatever and the word "Birdman". I wanted to throw myshoe at the TV during game 4 of Den/Dal.

The Kings broadcasters have been terrible to me for some time.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Eric Snow on NBATV

/thread immediately
But, yet and still, he still got a job. I can't stand Reggie and Chris Webber though. Chris aight when he's w/ Gary, but on inside thenba he stays overly negative with his insight on what he would do if he was still in the league (no one cares), and creates long inconsequential arguments thatruin the continuity and chemistry the other guys have. Id rather they put magic back in there.

There are too many.

But since OP said "pick one,"

JOE BUCK.

Absolutely terrible. Yet he does all the big games on Fox. What a joke.

Roy Jones Jr...

Stick to boxing/getting knocked out.

Edit: Oh didn't see the "current".

Ummmm...

Currently...

Ummmm....

I dunno...
embarassed.gif

Jonathan Coachman!! For espn news... this dude sounds terrible trying to commentate sports, he needed to stick to the WWE lol

Back
Top Bottom