Worst Date Stories...

Hard to think of too many date L's (Chicken wings and fries shawty)

But I do remember I booked this nice slim thick chick from POF a few years back. She was from Vegas or something...and just moved to Alexandria, VA. I was in Bmore. Chick was legit. Still got a pic of her in my phone. Might bless some inboxes :nerd:. Anyway, I convince her to come down to Bmore for the O's game. She's on me. And I'm pretty sure I will smash. I just graduated college and moved back to Baltimore, so I was living with mom dukes. So I had the bright idea to have this chick meet up with me at Camden yards. Terrible idea. She's never stepped foot in Baltimore city....especially on a busy summer Saturday. If it was now, I woulda just had her come to the crib...and we'd figure it out from there.

Nonetheless, I hop on the light rail...and get to the stadium. Fresh Adam Jones jersey on...fresh cut. Shades...I'm feeling myself. It's July though....and like 100 degrees outside. Shorty calls me trying to meet up...and I tell her exactly where I am. She says she is close...so I walk around trying to find her. She has no idea where she is....and instantly catches an attitude after like 5 mins of trying to meet up. This continues for about 45 minutes of trying to find each other in 100 degree weather.

She sends me a picture of where she parked her car....and I quickly read the sign and tell her it's ok to park there. Because you can typically park by the meters and everything on the weekend. So I brush I off.

Now I was drinking while I was on the light rail...so my senses were a lil off...and the Henny was pouring thru my pores. Straight sweating Henny. I finally meet up with shorty after an hour...and we're both pissed. I'm visibly sweating Henny...and lost my cool. Literally. She'd been having an attitude from the jump on the phone....even before we had trouble finding each other. Hanging up the phone and sht. Having an attitude. Now apparently, she posted the pic where she parked on IG...asking her friends could she park there....and they hit her up saying she'd get towed. Her attitude turns up even more. I have little patience for stuff like this...and halfway walking to the stadium, and her complaining....I dip. Literally just say I'm out....throw the tickets in the trash....and leave her outside the stadium.

When I hop on the train...I realize I told her I was at the wrong spot. So it might've been my fault that we didn't meet up :lol:. Either way...she was annoying and partially her fault...so I didn't care. I'm like 80% sure she got towed.

Never talked to her after leaving to confirm it or not. Damn. Wasn't too bad. I was just out of $45, 3 hours of my life, stress and a missed opportunity....but it was still an L.

You live and you learn.

Going to the moviesand having her take her aunt/lil sister with he every single time -_- dumb broad needed chaperones

Hard to think of too many date L's (Chicken wings and fries shawty)

But I do remember I booked this nice slim thick chick from POF a few years back. She was from Vegas or something...and just moved to Alexandria, VA. I was in Bmore. Chick was legit. Still got a pic of her in my phone. Might bless some inboxes :nerd:. Anyway, I convince her to come down to Bmore for the O's game. She's on me. And I'm pretty sure I will smash. I just graduated college and moved back to Baltimore, so I was living with mom dukes. So I had the bright idea to have this chick meet up with me at Camden yards. Terrible idea. She's never stepped foot in Baltimore city....especially on a busy summer Saturday. If it was now, I woulda just had her come to the crib...and we'd figure it out from there.

Nonetheless, I hop on the light rail...and get to the stadium. Fresh Adam Jones jersey on...fresh cut. Shades...I'm feeling myself. It's July though....and like 100 degrees outside. Shorty calls me trying to meet up...and I tell her exactly where I am. She says she is close...so I walk around trying to find her. She has no idea where she is....and instantly catches an attitude after like 5 mins of trying to meet up. This continues for about 45 minutes of trying to find each other in 100 degree weather.

She sends me a picture of where she parked her car....and I quickly read the sign and tell her it's ok to park there. Because you can typically park by the meters and everything on the weekend. So I brush I off.

Now I was drinking while I was on the light rail...so my senses were a lil off...and the Henny was pouring thru my pores. Straight sweating Henny. I finally meet up with shorty after an hour...and we're both pissed. I'm visibly sweating Henny...and lost my cool. Literally. She'd been having an attitude from the jump on the phone....even before we had trouble finding each other. Hanging up the phone and sht. Having an attitude. Now apparently, she posted the pic where she parked on IG...asking her friends could she park there....and they hit her up saying she'd get towed. Her attitude turns up even more. I have little patience for stuff like this...and halfway walking to the stadium, and her complaining....I dip. Literally just say I'm out....throw the tickets in the trash....and leave her outside the stadium.

When I hop on the train...I realize I told her I was at the wrong spot. So it might've been my fault that we didn't meet up :lol:. Either way...she was annoying and partially her fault...so I didn't care. I'm like 80% sure she got towed.

Never talked to her after leaving to confirm it or not. Damn. Wasn't too bad. I was just out of $45, 3 hours of my life, stress and a missed opportunity....but it was still an L.

You live and you learn.
I'll take a blessing

Back
Top Bottom