Worst feeling in the world....

You know when you are making this bomb meal, or cuisine with the freshest seasoning, and bomb sauces. Got the TV on your favorite channel, got the house toyourself, and got some alone time to just chill and eat your meal. You sit down with the bomb plate in front of you and your favorite beverage to wash it downwith
pimp.gif
.....you sit down comfortable as a mofo

Come to find out you forgot a fork
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was not expecting that ending when i was reading the post, but definitely a terrible feeling.

I agree...
Hate it when you forget the little things.

Similar to being with a
pimp.gif
female and realizing at the last second thatyou have no condom.

Either that or a napkin, kills me everytime. I hate when I sit down and can't find the remote too, it sucks having to get back up and
look for it.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

I agree...
Hate it when you forget the little things.

Similar to being with a
pimp.gif
female and realizing at the last second that you have no condom.

AGREED! MOS DEF the worst feeling in the world. that and having your condom break.
grin.gif

lmao nice post. it feels really bad especially when you are far away from the kitchen. as for me..my room in the 2nd floor and i have to take a giant tripdownstairs just to get a fork..

Its worse when you take your girlfriends virginity and she makes you stop because shes bleeding and crying
indifferent.gif

reminds me of the time i flipped the pho bowl all over my laptop... had a show all set up too. smh

the damn truth. I really thought u was finna say u eatin good then your stomach starts crampin after that, then have liquid doo-doo
sick.gif
but yea forgettin the littlest things makes me mad as hell.
smh.gif

whats worse is when you get promised a haircut today and then your mom refuses to cut your hair or take u to a barber.........................

Back
Top Bottom